• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Elective - CP212

P - Victor Sinclair Series 55 Sun Grown - T - #4 Camacho Negro
P - RP Decade - T - #48 Esteban Carraras Diez Anos
P - Tat Res J21 - T #62 Davidoff Maduro

Thanks Khari for hosting this Pass and for the tremendous amount of help you have provided not just to me but to all of us alongthe way!

Package will be on its way as soon as I receive it.

I can't remember off the top of my head, but there is a $3-$4 difference between the Tat and the Davidoff. ???

Thanks Khari for hosting this Pass and for the tremendous amount of help you have provided not just to me but to all of us alongthe way!

This one may be a little off.

If you guys have a problem with this I will revisit it - but I already sent this to Khari and was approved...but I don't want to step on any toes. As per the comparison shopper - its pricing is the same.

Let me know.

~ t

edit: also - this is the reverse of what vinny vega did thats why I thought it was ok...he put that maduro for the J21

I can't remember off the top of my head, but there is a $3-$4 difference between the Tat and the Davidoff. ???

If you guys have a problem with this I will revisit it - but I already sent this to Khari and was approved...but I don't want to step on any toes. As per the comparison shopper - its pricing is the same.

Let me know.

~ t

edit: also - this is the reverse of what vinny vega did thats why I thought it was ok...he put that maduro for the J21

If Khari approved it then there is no problem. :thumbs:

PM from Khari -

The first two are fine. As long as the Tat is a Reserva J21, you're good there.

~ t

The average MSRP for the Tat is 10.84. The MSRP for the Davidoff is $15.10. That's a pretty big difference.

Khari has the last say and if he says its cool, then it's cool.

He did -

Thanks guys!

~ t

The average MSRP for the Tat is 10.84. The MSRP for the Davidoff is $15.10. That's a pretty big difference.

Khari has the last say and if he says its cool, then it's cool.

Yep. His other puts outweigh the takes enough to balance things out.

Khari - I think the package will arrive at my house today...I'll get it tomorrow and back in the mail to you hopefully Saturday...if not, first thing Monday.

~ t

Yep. His other puts outweigh the takes enough to balance things out.

You're going to like that 10 Anos, T. I would recommend smoking it on a full stomach, though. Ask me how I know. :blush:

Khari ~

0308 2040 0002 3940 6322

She's comin home!

Thanks for everything!

~ t

And thanks to you for participating! I'll let you know when the package arrives.

Once again Khari thanks for having me and all the work you put into this pass.

Brian

So the pass arrived today and everything looks great. Thanks to all of you who participated. It appears there must have been some cigar reproduction going on, because I somehow received more cigars than I sent out! :D Thanks for the cigars. I will definitely enjoy them!

Wow! Got there quick!

Thanks again!

~ t

So the pass arrived today and everything looks great. Thanks to all of you who participated. It appears there must have been some cigar reproduction going on, because I somehow received more cigars than I sent out! :D Thanks for the cigars. I will definitely enjoy them!

It's a miracle!!!!!

Thank you for the pass, Khari. It was enjoyable, just like the first one. :thumbs: