• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Elective - CP212

Being away from my humi this weekend makes this tougher but here we go.

Take
Tatuaje reserva j21
Tatuaje Black Label

Put
Davidoff Maduro
GOF DC 2005

So if there is anyone left other than Khari watching this, what do you think of the Tat Black for the GOF DC? I know rarity wise it's not close but does the MSRP make up for the difference? Talk amongst yourselves.....

I do have a few more P/T's in mind but I will not be able to post until I get home tomorrow.

Thank you!
Joe

edit for spacing issue

I believe the Don Carlos God of Fire was only available in a robusto in '05, I just want to be sure. What size is this stick?

Unless someone objects, I think your swaps are good, Joe. I'll keep an eye out for the other proposed puts and takes tomorrow.

Ok. Here's some more.

Take
49 RASS '05
57 DPG cc

Put
Bolivar RC POS MAR07
RP Sun Grown

Now, here is what I am not sure of. Will the BRC be ok to trade even though its 2 years younger than the RA? If not, can the BRC be traded for the damaged Cohiba robusto? Khari, pass brothers, what do you think?

Thanks
Joe

I'm not too crazy about the about the RASS '05/Boli RC trade for precisely the reason you pointed out. I'm curious to hear other opinions. Anyone?

Is the CoRo still smokeable?

I'm not too crazy about the about the RASS '05/Boli RC trade for precisely the reason you pointed out. I'm curious to hear other opinions. Anyone?

The CoRo is still smokable. There is a very small(1/8") flake of wrapper missing but the binder does not appear to be cracked or flaked. By looking at it, I could not see any smoke coming through the spot were the damage is. But I guess you never know until you light it up.

Other than that, these are my P/T's. I will repost later with the correct numbers once everything is finalized. Let me know what you think about the CoRo Khari.

The pass is in great shape and properly humidified. It's coming home to papa.

Joe

My opinion is you would be trading an aged cigar for a non aged cigar. The RASS is ready to be enjoyed the Boli could or could not be. Personally I don't think it's even to take the RASS and put the Boli.

Brian

I agree that a Rass 05 for a Boli RC 07 would be uneven. I do not see a problem with the CoRo. I was thinking about that one myself.

Being away from my humi this weekend makes this tougher but here we go.

Take
Tatuaje reserva j21
Tatuaje Black Label

Put
Davidoff Maduro
GOF DC 2005

So if there is anyone left other than Khari watching this, what do you think of the Tat Black for the GOF DC? I know rarity wise it's not close but does the MSRP make up for the difference? Talk amongst yourselves.....

I do have a few more P/T's in mind but I will not be able to post until I get home tomorrow.

Thank you!
Joe

edit for spacing issue

Ok. Here's some more.

Take
49 RASS '05
57 DPG cc

Put
Bolivar RC POS MAR07
RP Sun Grown

Now, here is what I am not sure of. Will the BRC be ok to trade even though its 2 years younger than the RA? If not, can the BRC be traded for the damaged Cohiba robusto? Khari, pass brothers, what do you think?

Thanks
Joe

Ok Joe,
I think this is what your trades look like now. Go ahead and number them so I can properly update the first page..

37 Tatuaje Black Label
49 CoRo
57 DPG CC
58 Tatuaje reserva j21

Put
GOF DC 2005
Bolivar RC POS MAR07
RP Sun Grown
Davidoff Maduro

These are my final P/T's.

Takes
37 Tatuaje Black Label
49 CoRo
57 DPG CC
58 Tatuaje reserva j21

Puts
59 GOF DC 2005
60 Bolivar RC POS MAR07
61 RP Sun Grown
62 Davidoff Maduro

MaxNoodle has been PMed. The pass is ready to go. Once I here from Max, this will go out asap.

Khari, thank you very much. I learned a ton.

Joe

P - Victor Sinclair Series 55 Sun Grown - T - #4 Camacho Negro
P - RP Decade - T - #48 Esteban Carraras Diez Anos
P - Tat Res J21 - T #62 Davidoff Maduro

Thanks Khari for hosting this Pass and for the tremendous amount of help you have provided not just to me but to all of us alongthe way!

Package will be on its way as soon as I receive it.