• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Elective - CP212

Cool. I'll ship on Monday AM. No sense pass sitting at PO all weekend should only take a day to arrive. I'll double check rh Sunday evening pack it up and send off to Don.

Don you ready?

Brian

Cool. I'll ship on Monday AM. No sense pass sitting at PO all weekend should only take a day to arrive. I'll double check rh Sunday evening pack it up and send off to Don.

Don you ready?

Brian

Ready let her rip. :thumbs:

Checked rh and was at 58, gave a couple squirts of distilled and packaged up. Ready to head out to Don in AM.
Thanks for having me khari. Post DC in morning.

Brian

Just got home tonight and pass was waiting for me in the living room. Was not expecting it until tommorow. Have to do inventory and update on Thursday and turn it around on Friday A.M. Have a 12hr work day tommorow no chance of making PO in morning.
T #26 DPG Blue Label- P#51 601 Black
T #33 DPG CC 1979- P#52 CAO VR
T #37 Tat Black- P#53 Anejo #50
T #46 Oliva Master Blends 3- P#54 Cruzado Dantes

Khari thanks for having me. Khari I noticed that you have Vinnyvega up next then pembroke3355, pembroke3355 acually lives about 2 towns over from me and Vinnyvega is way north of me. The pas would acually go north and then south again. LMK if you want me to change shipping order.

Brian

Hey Brian,
I just noticed that you have the Tat Black for the Anejo 50. That swap was already nixed, and we agreed on the Tat Reserva J 21 for the Anejo 50

Just got home tonight and pass was waiting for me in the living room. Was not expecting it until tommorow. Have to do inventory and update on Thursday and turn it around on Friday A.M. Have a 12hr work day tommorow no chance of making PO in morning.
T #26 DPG Blue Label- P#51 601 Black
T #33 DPG CC 1979- P#52 CAO VR
T #37 Tat Black- P#53 Anejo #50
T #46 Oliva Master Blends 3- P#54 Cruzado Dantes

Khari thanks for having me. Khari I noticed that you have Vinnyvega up next then pembroke3355, pembroke3355 acually lives about 2 towns over from me and Vinnyvega is way north of me. The pas would acually go north and then south again. LMK if you want me to change shipping order.

Brian

Hey Brian,
I just noticed that you have the Tat Black for the Anejo 50. That swap was already nixed, and we agreed on the Tat Reserva J 21 for the Anejo 50
Sorry khari that was a mistake :blush: . I cut and copied the post and did not fix that P/T. It was j21 for Anjeo.

DC# 03080660000099945393

Brian

Ah. Thanks for the clarification. It's been a pleasure, Brian.

Ok Don, let's see those peez-n-teez!

I got a chance to take a quick look at the contents and everything appears to be in order. I will give it a good look over tonight and list my puts and takes. I will be very busy tomorrow so I may not be able to get this out till Friday.

All cigars look in good shape. I am going to delay my puts and takes till tomorrow. Truth be told most of the robusto,s I have are already in the pass. I only have a couple that are not. The PSD4 07 I was going to use maybe a fake so I am not going to risk it. I will go to my B + M Tomorrow night and purchase a couple of more that are not already in the pass. I am going to check the RH with a digital hydro overnight.

Here are my proposed puts and takes. Let me know if these are good. I am sending PM to Vinnyvega to see if he is ready. Thank you for letting me take part in the pass. :thumbs:

Take 52 CAO VR Put 58 Don Pepin Invicto

Take 54 Cruzado Dante Put 55 Illusione 88

Take 51 601 Black Put 57 Don Pepin Cuban Classic

Take 44 Graycliff 1666 PG Put 45 Tat Reserva J21

Great. Thanks for participating, Don. Okay VV, you're up!

Package is on the way to Vinnyvega DC# 0307 3330 0001 8332 9010. Thanks again to khari for putting this together and letting me take part in it.

Here are my proposed puts and takes. Let me know if these are good. I am sending PM to Vinnyvega to see if he is ready. Thank you for letting me take part in the pass. :thumbs:

Don, we could of just hooked up and I would have handed you those sticks and you could have traded for some different ones :laugh:

Brian

Don, we could of just hooked up and I would have handed you those sticks and you could have traded for some different ones :laugh:

Brian

As soon as I saw the Cruzado it was mine. Damn thing about going near the end is a lot of the smokes I had as puts were already in the pass.