• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

Well I still have a chance to pull this one out. I need 17.7 points from Curtis Martin tomorrow to tie......So lets hope Curtis can come up with 120yds and a TD :)

Not a problem......just thought you could use some help at WR while giving up a bench warmer.......I have Stallworth if you think that's any better

Fast4Dr said:
Not a problem......just thought you could use some help at WR while giving up a bench warmer.......I have Stallworth if you think that's any better
Hey, you wanna help me offer me Clayton. I have four moves left (20) right now. Can't be swappin' bench warmers. Beasty says there wasn't enough interest to remove the limit which is okay cause I've got a decent team, not great, but decent.

NA

Fast4Dr said:
Well I still have a chance to pull this one out. I need 17.7 points from Curtis Martin tomorrow to tie......So lets hope Curtis can come up with 120yds and a TD :)
GO FISH! :sign:

I have W's in two of my other leagues and the snapperheads need for Sammy Morris to get a couple of scores and at least 50 yds to beat me!

Come on Jet's defense!!!!! :D

SamClemmons said:
Fast4Dr said:
Hey, you wanna help me offer me Clayton. I have four moves left (20) right now. Can't be swappin' bench warmers. Beasty says there wasn't enough interest to remove the limit which is okay cause I've got a decent team, not great, but decent.

NA
There is no way I would give up Clayton for Jordan. Jordan won't even be playing this year. I was just looking to grab him in case Martin goes down, which is highly doubtful. I still have Eddie George to buck up Martin and Smith to back up Brown.....

When those old men go down with alzheimers you'll wish you had.

:sign:

NA

Fast4Dr said:
......So lets hope Curtis can come up with 120yds and a TD :)
Well it looks like you don't need to hope no more....... :(

Guess I can go to bed now..... good game!

Uhh........Kenny, it ain't lookin' good! You're only up by 3 now.....LMAO

That's what you get for talking me out of Rod Smith!! Bwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaa

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Uhh........Kenny, it ain't lookin' good! You're only up by 3 now.....LMAO

That's what you get for talking me out of Rod Smith!! Bwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaa
ummm Lee, when I posted above Curtis had just scored a TD and I was down by 3. :(

BTW, I offered you either player.... you picked not me. LOL! :) I still think you'll be happy in the end.

Just busting your chops!!

As for the 3 ahead, 3 behind thing..................it was the vodka :0

NICE forearm shiver ya gave ol' Dweeber, Kenney! LMAO.

Lee, did he give ya kiss when he was done?

Yer right Mike. Jordan didn't play last night and he didn't roll up 19.60 points. ;)

PC Hipots has been heard from. He accepted a trade. :D

Carry on losers.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Yer right Mike. Jordan didn't play last night and he didn't roll up 19.60 points. ;)
JOrdan did have a great game but only after Martin put up 115yds and a TD and then sat out due to a brusied knee......don't expect those numbers again this year.

BTW...those points only count if you play him, otherwise they don't count for sh!t :sign:

Yeah, I was kicking myself for starting that loser Levens. Glad it didn't matter. I'm not counting on Jordan but it's reassuring having him there for a point or two if I need him.

NA

Jordan is goig to get his shots at the endsome, he's too valuable not to.

He had a bad attitude at camp this year, but turned it around and the Jet's coaches like that.

OK so where do I go protest for having the second most points and still losing. Where exactly do I find the Whiney Little Bitch Office?

Fiedler that POS. He just kept throwing to McMichael over and over. Doesn't he know we suck and all that matters now is my fantasy football team? Bum.

Oh man, Ricmac, I was following that on the stattracker. That has gotta hurt. It did entertain me during a nothing Monday night game though. Thanks. :D How's a two game losing streak grab ya. Huckleberry is comin home boy. Tuck in.

NA

After last year, I wouldn't count on Fiedler for jack!

The guys middle name should be "choke"

I feel for ya, Ric!! It was terrible watching him force bad throws all night! Dolphins need a QB, for sure!! And the Williams crap didn't help matters either!

Damn I miss Griese and Marino.......