• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

Believe me, I would have started another WR instead of Fiedler if I could have. He was my bye week QB.

Griese and Marino, $hit, I'd be happy with Woodley and Strock right now. What I don't understand is why Clownstedt continues to play Fiedler. Hey buddy, the season's over. Why don't you see if those young QBs can play? If they're so bad they can't play on a 1-7 team, cut them.

Jets are hot! No doubt about it! I'm sure the fans in NY are loving that!!

ricmac25 said:
Where exactly do I find the Whiney Little Bitch Office?
ROFLMAO...... :sign:

Great line.... wonder if someone could make a smilie out of it. ;)

Well here we are with some Mid-Season Awards....

Bust of the Draft - D. McAllister (7th Overall)

Best Sleeper Pick - A. Gates (155th Overall)

Best 1st Round Rd Pick - D. Culpepper (15th Overall)

Best Last Rd Pick - M. Clayton (224th Overall)*

*Dropped by drafted team

This veto stuff on the trades isn't right at all. This needs to be out in the open and I have expresed my opinion on this to the commish.

I don't think the trade I was involved with was uneven.........period.

I'm very disappointed......... :(

Wish me a little luck fellas....I'm taking KC in my Suicide Pool and the other 2 left are taking the Giants....

You can thee the pool by clicking on the link in my sig :thumbs:

Good luck!

tough loss for the Jets today....

Sorry dude...

But my Skins picked up a W :D

Fast4Dr said:
Wish me a little luck fellas....I'm taking KC in my Suicide Pool and the other 2 left are taking the Giants....

Sorry dude, you just lost! ???

Fast4Dr said:
oh yea......

Motor City Madmen.....you're going down today :)
I'm feeling the pressure! It sure would be nice to take down one of the "modest teams"!
Care to place a little wager on this one pal? :D I need to get back some of those stogies I keep sending you! :lookup:

I don't need any friggin trades! LMAO

And Lelie scores!!!!!! :sign:

camaroon4me said:
Fast4Dr said:
oh yea......

I'm feeling the pressure! It sure would be nice to take down one of the "modest teams"!
Care to place a little wager on this one pal? :D I need to get back some of those stogies I keep sending you! :lookup:
Oh my.....whats this?....... 70.80 to 60.16 Madmen with 2 players remaining, OPC with wad shot!

Should I just bench these two so it doesn't look like Im piling on? :D It's only J.Lewis and R.Wayne left anyway. Not like they would score any points between them. :lookup:

JV doing the funky unsportsmanlike conduct dance in the endzone!

Ok, seriously, I'm just glad to get a stinkin win!

All that bench warming by McGahee is finally paying off!
GO Madmen!

JV

camaroon4me said:
Fast4Dr said:

Sorry dude, you just lost! ???
But so did the Giants......The 3 of us split the pool ???

camaroon4me said:
camaroon4me said:
Fast4Dr said:
oh yea......

Oh my.....whats this?....... 70.80 to 60.16 Madmen with 2 players remaining, OPC with wad shot!

Should I just bench these two so it doesn't look like Im piling on? :D It's only J.Lewis and R.Wayne left anyway. Not like they would score any points between them. :lookup:

GO Madmen!

JV
I got my a$$ handed to me. The only person on my team to show up this week was Brady :angry:

Good Game Cammie

Ok Manning thats enough already....... just my luck another of my opponents players will have a over the top game on Monday night.

He still need about 16 1/2 points in the second half..... so much for going to bed early. ;)

OMG :0 I sure hope they're no corrections tomorrow to the star tracker score. If Star tracker is correct I won by .16 .......... unbelievable!

Fast4Dr said:
camaroon4me said:
camaroon4me said:
Fast4Dr said:
oh yea......

GO Madmen!

JV
I got my a$$ handed to me. The only person on my team to show up this week was Brady :angry:

Good Game Cammie
Thanks Fast,bout time I beat you in SOMETHING! :D Wow, that moves me to a whopping 4-5 record. Dip me in butter, I'm on a roll! :lookup:

Damn Neal, I thought you had me with Harrison.

I played against him in both leagues.

As far as the whole trade thing goes. If I recall from last year there was a big stink because a team near the bottom wanted to be involved in a trade with a team in contention. It seams to me the commishes belief is that a team near the bottom should not be trying to trade with teams in contention. Whether the trades were fair or not, it seems like the team in contention stands to gain a lot more from the trades.

I have no problem with this.