• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Yeah, you just had a great day for a couple of your players....can't even get close to you!
maybe you'll listen to me next time :p

Monster game when I needed it most..... might have clinched me a playoff spot. Big Butts will have to have a hugh Monday night to over come.

Eat me Joe! :p :D

Looks like I got bumped out of playoff contention.......

Oh well.....

Leebo8-9-8 said:

Oh well.....
Not so fast......

I have revised my list.....

1. Overpaid Crybabies 10-3
2. Elian's Fishermen 9-4
3. Bigger Butt Nuggets 9-4
4. Snapperheads 8-5
5. Saint Luis Rey's 8-5
6. Barks Dawgs 8-5
7. Huckleberry 7-6
8. Fuente Whores 7-6

The only team change is Huckleberry replacing White Razor

Elian's Fishermen jumps up 2 seeds
Bigger Butt Nuggets drops 1 seed
Snapperheads drops 1 seed
Barks Dawgs jumps 1 seed

Good Luck Fellas :thumbs:

Fast4Dr said:
Leebo8-9-8 said:

Oh well.....
Not so fast......

I have revised my list.....

1. Overpaid Crybabies 10-3
2. Elian's Fishermen 9-4
3. Bigger Butt Nuggets 9-4
4. Snapperheads 8-5
5. Saint Luis Rey's 8-5
6. Barks Dawgs 8-5
7. Huckleberry 7-6
8. Fuente Whores 7-6

The only team change is Huckleberry replacing White Razor

Elian's Fishermen jumps up 2 seeds
Bigger Butt Nuggets drops 1 seed
Snapperheads drops 1 seed
Barks Dawgs jumps 1 seed

Good Luck Fellas :thumbs:
Glad you're so confident that I'll win this week cause I isn't. Whatayou know anyways, you'll eat anything.

NA

SamClemmons said:
Glad you're so confident that I'll win this week cause I isn't. Whatayou know anyways, you'll eat anything.

NA
I was right last week :p

Yeah? Well even I saw the edge in those matchups which is proof that it didn't take an extraordinary leap in intuitive logic to call that one. I just wish I could see what you're seeing this week cause I been lookin' and I ain't gettin' the warm fuzzies.

Leebo's playin' the beat down, broke a$$ed panhandler to dull the disappointment just in case he loses. Even I can see that... that and he's got a lot better shot than I do at a win.

NA

I have had some struggles lately with J.Lewis, and my "prize" qb :lookup: letting me down, but I'm hoping there's an outside chance of getting in. Maybe the Nuggets will rest their starters, since they are in already? :D

Sure have had some ugly losses, but it's been fun anyway. I hope the winners enjoy their sticks.

JV

SamClemmons said:
I just wish I could see what you're seeing this week cause I been lookin' and I ain't gettin' the warm fuzzies.
Snapperhead has lost to Fuente Whores and Bigger Butt Nuggets....both teams you have beaten....

Stokley had a huge game last week so will most likely do nothing this week
Duce is most likely out again
Givens has been quiet the last 4 weeks
Lloyd's done nothing lately
O. Smith has been quiet lately as well....

You definitely have a shot at winning this week

ricmac25 said:
Should be a very interesting week. A lot of playoff positioning going on.
I just want you to finish as the 2nd seed so that I won't have to play you until the final game if I make it that far :p

I would refute your assumptions Mike, but I'm wary of giving my adversary an edge. Nobody likes token Cuban people Ric. ;)

NA

Hows the match up in the playoffs in the first round.... 4/5 seed. 3/6 seed, 2/7 seed, and then 1/8 seed?

Was playing around with the playoff bracket and see that the 5th and 6th place finishers in the playoffs will have lost two games. So even if you lose the first two games if you score high you could still be in the payoff. There will be one 3-0 team and one 0-3 team... all others will finish 2-1 or 1-2. Scoring high will be as important as winning as I predict short of first and eighth place the remaining positions will be determined by points scored.

Allofus123 said:
Scoring high will be as important as winning as I predict short of first and eighth place the remaining positions will be determined by points scored.
Points have nothing to do with it....

Here is a hypothetical playoffs

Round 1
1 vs 8 - 1 wins
4 vs 5 - 5 wins

2 vs 7 - 2 wins
3 vs 6 - 3 wins

Round 2
1 vs 5 - 1 wins
2 vs 3 - 3 wins

4 vs 8 - 4 wins
6 vs 7 - 7 wins

Round 3
1 vs 3 - 1 wins
2 vs 5 - 5 wins

4 vs 7 - 4 wins
6 vs 8 - 8 wins

Final Finish

Yeah, what he said.

Except for that 1 team winning all the way through, :sign: .

I'm not sure I follow....

If you lose the first playoff game you are relegated to a 5th thru 8th finish? (losers bracket sorta) Doesn't seem fair since this scenario could allow two teams to have a 1-2 record in the playoffs and finish ahead of teams with a 2-1?

Sure hope I have soft matchups in week 14. :lookup:

Allofus123 said:
I'm not sure I follow....

If you lose the first playoff game you are relegated to a 5th thru 8th finish? (losers bracket sorta) Doesn't seem fair since this scenario could allow two teams to have a 1-2 record in the playoffs and finish ahead of teams with a 2-1?

Sure hope I have soft matchups in week 14. :lookup:
That is correct. If you lose the 1st game you are basically moved to the losers bracket to determine what place you finish...(5th-8th) If you lose the 1st game and then win the next 2 games you end up in 5th