• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

Yeah, okay Jeremiah........but with your help, I should come in first this year!

All I can say is go Skins!!! :D

ok I am going to have to step down from this, got my finances to thin already and will not be able to cover by the 13th
Shawn

aeroswat said:
ok I am going to have to step down from this, got my finances to thin already and will not be able to cover by the 13th
Shawn
Good enough. :)

Hbooker should fill the spot....I'll have to PM him and track him down at CW.

SamClemmons said:
To those of you not mentioned personally I just have to say, well, let's face it, you are, all of you, eminently forgetable.
I've got your forgetable hanging right here dingleberry.... I mean Huckleberry.

If I can somehow manage to draft the entire Vikings team again this year :lookup: your arse will be regretting those comments. ;) ROFLMAO! Thank god for the live draft.

Craig, Paypal sent this morning.

Sorry Giddyup, you just didn't do anything funny during the season. You just kept plodding along, draggin' the wagon and shooing flys with your tail. I couldn't very well put that in, I mean, who makes fun of a washed up plow horse who's one step shy of a glue bottle?

NA

I'm the one that sends the info Fast. And that's tough to do without your EMAIL ADDY. So PM that info to me. :p

I assume you'd like to know before hand where you're at in the draft order? Yeahh...so would I, but I don't think will have that luxury. I believe that will randomly set it just prior to the draft time. Maybe earlier that day...but probably not sooner from what I could gather in my research. I'll see if I can find anymore info....but for now expect not to know until day of draft. :)

If you guys are doing a manual draft, you can hold that anytime. We used Yahoo last year and held a draft party. You'll need to determine which you are doing.....manual or auto draft in the League. Once it's over, the Commish will have to go in and select each player that the team drafted, manually intensive, but doesn't take that long. The draft order will depend on how you guys want to determine that, of course. Just my experience w/ Yahoo. So if I'm repeating info you guys already knew, sorry :D

We are doing a live draft. Once the league is full there is a RANDOMIZE DRAFT ORDER button that will set the final order.

I am sooo cool! :D "...and the Toad Lickers win, the Toad Lickers win!!!"