• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

Sorry sorry.. I'm still in and I just paypal'd my entry fee.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!?!

Joe P said:
rramstad said:
I would love to be involved -- I played a couple years ago at CP and either took first or second.
You definitely came in second. Put up good fight though!! :D

Maybe the name Keyshawn Johnson might ring a bell???
LMAO

JoeInvest said:
Did we fill that last spot???
There are actually now two spots open but at least one of them is filled and probably both. Updates tomorrow :)

lucasbuck said:
JoeInvest said:
Did we fill that last spot???
There are actually now two spots open but at least one of them is filled and probably both. Updates tomorrow :)
Where's the update? I'm getting anxious :angry:

Payments received from Leebo8-9-8, Barks21 and rramstad. Please be sure and PM your email addies to TheBeast so he can send you an official invite to the league.

Any takers for the final available spot?

Now, give me some damn candy!!!!!!!

PM sent to Beasty Boy!

Thanks Craig! I have my humi all ready for the winning lot!

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Now, give me some damn candy!!!!!!!

PM sent to Beasty Boy!

Thanks Craig! I have my humi all ready for the winning lot!
Not soooo fast Stogie, the rest of us might just have a thing to say about that! :D

hey guys, looks like I am the newest guy here so I thought I would give a little intro. My name is Steve, I live in MI (go Blue, right Beast), I am 32, and I am a football junkie. Sounds like the start of a 12 step program.

I feel a little guilty seeing that I am the new guy and I am going to step right into the league and win :p :p . I have been playing ff since I was a youngster, about 10 years or so and enjoy every league. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Oh and remember Priest is all washed up, LT is on a terrible team, Ahman will probably get hurt this year, Portis is on a new team and wont get many yards, Deuce plays for the Saints and they always suck, and Shawn Alexander just flat out stinks. Best to probably pass on these guys. See ya on draft day. Barks.

barks21 said:
Oh and remember Priest is all washed up, LT is on a terrible team, Ahman will probably get hurt this year, Portis is on a new team and wont get many yards, Deuce plays for the Saints and they always suck, and Shawn Alexander just flat out stinks. Best to probably pass on these guys. See ya on draft day. Barks.
Thanks for the heads up :sign: :sign: :sign:

Runningbacks are really deep this year. It would be adviced to load up your Kicker and Defense slots in the first few rounds...it'll be hard to compete without a high profile front line at those positions. Securing some depth also is heavily warranted. ;)

LMAO

Beast, you sending that info or what??? :sign:

uh hum.......I paid now can I get the info so I can create my team please?? PM sent already.... ???

Just trying to figure out who everyone is??

Bigger Butt Nuggets - Joe P
Elian's Fishermen - ricmac25
BocciAvengers - rramstad
Smokin Stogies - other1
Motor City Madmen - camaroon4me
Saint Luis Rey's - allofus123
Huckleberry - SamClemmons
Lanceros - lucasbuck
Overpaid Crybabies - Fast4Dr
Toad Lickers - JoeInvest
Hollywood Truckers - TheBeast
Fuente Whores - Leebo8-9-8
White Razors - szatzu
Snapperheads - gregor22
Barks Dawgs -
PC Hi-Pots -

Not sure whichs team other1 and Leebo are??

Correct me if any are wrong

Fast4Dr said:
Just trying to figure out who everyone is??

Bigger Butt Nuggets -
Elian's Fishermen - ricmac25
BocciAvengers - rramstad
Smokin Stogies -
Motor City Madmen - camaroon4me
Saint Luis Rey's - allofus123
Huckleberry - SamClemmonsThe King and Reigning Champeen... but you may all refer to me as "His Gloriousness".
Lanceros - lucasbuck
Overpaid Crybabies - Fast4Dr
Toad Lickers - JoeInvest
Hollywood Truckers - TheBeast

Not sure whichs team other1 and Leebo are??

Correct me if any are wrong
BBN - JoeP?
SS - Other1?

NA

Leebo8-9-8 said:
uh hum.......I paid now can I get the info so I can create my team please?? PM sent already.... ???
Invite was sent already!!! ???

Bigger butt Nuggets....Laughing @ JoeP

Whats the matter Joe? Butt not big enough last year? ;) :D

Sorry, I hadn't gotten anything at home when I left for work around 5pm.

That's going to cost you a couple of SG's!!

ROFLMAO :sign:

TheBeast said:
Runningbacks are really deep this year. It would be adviced to load up your Kicker and Defense slots in the first few rounds...it'll be hard to compete without a high profile front line at those positions. Securing some depth also is heavily warranted. ;)
Playing in my league two years ago, we had a guy do what you are suggesting. His reply was, "I have the league's Best Kicker, I have the league's Best Defense, and I have the league's Best Tight end, you guys will be wishing you did the same". Needless to say, he know longer loses his money with us. :)

PM sent to Beast for the invite.