• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

LMAO

I remember that post, funnier than hell! At least I wasn't last! LOL :sign:

So, two questions A: When is the money due?, and 2: :D Can we use Paypal? to simplify things?

GO LIONS

JV

SamClemmons said:
To Beasty for keeping that top spot warm and attainable all year while I assembled, using my own devastating mental acuity, a team that would finally drive him in to obscurity.
Sammy "Neal" Clemmons....you poor little sap. Even a blind squarrel finds a nut and out of kindness I'll make sure to send you a brand new walking cane at the end of the season....be it not for walking, but to stick up your ass. ;) LOL

TheBeast said:
SamClemmons said:
To Beasty for keeping that top spot warm and attainable all year while I assembled, using my own devastating mental acuity, a team that would finally drive him in to obscurity.
Sammy "Neal" Clemmons....you poor little sap. Even a blind squarrel finds a nut and out of kindness I'll make sure to send you a brand new walking cane at the end of the season....be it not for walking, but to stick up your ass. ;) LOL
:sign: :sign: Well put Beast!

As long as there are no serious objections the fee will be bumped up to $57...in order to get a nice assortment of boxes and cover the shipping. :)

The Line-up

50 cab Bolivar PC's

50 cab Party Shorts

25 box RASS

25 box Mag46

The Breakdown

Place....Bolipc....Shorts....Rass....Mag46....TOTAL

1st.......20......... 20.........10........10.........60

2nd......13.......... 13.........7.........7..........40

3rd....... 7..........7............3.........3..........20

4th....... 5..........5............3.........2..........15

5th.......3 ..........3............2.........2..........10

6th....... 2..........2............0.........1..........5

Total....50 ........50...........25.......25........150

**ENTRY FEE DEADLINE**

Friday August 13th
This means it needs to be recieved by that date...not sent in on that date....or even sent the day before. Send it early...make the deadline.

I have 2 people willing to play if someone fails to get their entry in. So get it in and don't loose your spot.

Bruddah lucasbuck will be handling the entry fees and prize cigars this year.:)

Payments methods will be posted shortly by Craig or feel free to PM him if you're impatient.LOL

Once Craig notifies me that your payment has been recieved. You will get an offcial invite into the league and given the password.

GOOD LUCK!! :thumbs:

Man, I'm really bummed out that I missed this!

This thing was fun as hell last year!! I even had a new strat I was gonna try this year........

OK boys and girls :p Here's the breakdown -

I will take payments by the following methods:

Checks ok only if I've dealt with you before or if your reputation precedes you :D You know who you are ;)

Postal Money Orders from anyone

Paypal ok but Bank Transfers Only

Important Notice -Please, whichever payment method you choose, make a note of your CP Handle with the payment.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. Thanks :)

camaroon4me said:
TheBeast said:
SamClemmons said:
:sign: :sign: Well put Beast!
Spoken like true "ALSO RANS".

NA

Check will go in the mail to Lucasbuck this weekend. Unless I hear otherwise, I assume the addy in profile will work?

It sounds good to me. USPS MO will go out to the addy in lucasbuck's profile next week.

*Maybe the draft order should be the order in which payment was recieved as an incentive :D

M. Gipson

Craig,

I printed out your info yesterday and will be putting my pennies in the mail tomorrow. This is going to be fun!

Joe

Joe P said:
Check will go in the mail to Lucasbuck this weekend. Unless I hear otherwise, I assume the addy in profile will work?
Hey Joe! Great to see you around again. Addy in profile is correct.

Upon arrival of funds from the individual team owners I will notify Jeff and he will Email the league ID and Password.

Remember it's now $57

Cash sent. You should have it by now Craig.

Neal
King and Reigning Champeen!

PAYMENT STATUS

TheBeast (PAID)
SamClemmons (PAID)
other1 (PAID)
lucasbuck (PAID)
Leebo8-9-8 (PAID)
camaroon4me (PAID)
ricmac25 (PAID)
Fast4Dr (PAID)
gregor22 (PAID)
AMoody (PAID)
Joeinvest (PAID)
JoeP (PAID)
AllofUs123 (PAID)
Barks21 (PAID)
rramstad (PAID)
(Empty)

I already have access to the league. Why should I pay? :p LMAO

Beast / Lucasbuck,

I'm gonna have to bow out of this. Being the Fantasy whore that I am, I've already stretched myself too thin again this year. Problem is is that I've already paid up for the other leagues, or I'd cancel one of those and stay in this one. I'd love to take the bounty of cigars home. So, my spot is up for bids to the highest bidder. Thanks for letting me almost play :thumbs:

I'd still like to be able to watch the drama of this league. Keep us updated.

Brandon

No problem...thanks for the sufficient notice. Good Luck in your other leagues. :thumbs:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Man, I'm really bummed out that I missed this!

This thing was fun as hell last year!! I even had a new strat I was gonna try this year........
Welcome back to the league Lee. Too bad you told me your new strategy already :p

Woohoo!

You're all going down!! LMAO :sign: