• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

Hmmmm, a few of those guys are play-makers but I think I will sit on Suggs for now. I know I'd kick myself later for letting him go after what I saw him do in the preseason.

Good luck though! :D

This fantasy football seems a lot like poker :0 :p :sign: :sign: :sign:

For some reason, I always end up with one player who is supposed to do well, then chokes!

Well, Trent better step up or he's gonna ride the pine. With Suggs hopefully suiting up next week against the giants, it could be a good week.

Nice games, guys! :D

I cant believe this! I get career games from two of my players, score over a hundred points, and still lose by 7!

The axe is gonna fall this week! :angry:

Lets see...if I tweak the defensive point structure just enough....Dallas may beable to score 50 points tonight.LOL :sneaky:

Side note: You should of spotted me that 30pts.ROTFLMAO :p

I don't friggin believe it!!! Suggs scores!!!! YES!!!! I may finally get some damn points this week!!!!

I'm in shock! I need an Opus X and a cold Newcastle now!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sign:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I don't friggin believe it!!! Suggs scores!!!! YES!!!! I may finally get some damn points this week!!!!

I'm in shock! I need an Opus X and a cold Newcastle now!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO :sign:
what's that??? Did you say 4-0??

Did I beat the fishermen?? I don't have the stat tracker but I know several of my guys scored td's today!!

It's gonna be close! ;)

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Did I beat the fishermen?? I don't have the stat tracker but I know several of my guys scored td's today!!

It's gonna be close! ;)
you need just over 7 points from Trent Green tomorrow :thumbs:

I could have my first win!! WOOOHOOO!!!

Trent should give me at least 8 Monday night!

I finally had a good game :0 Had to use a bunch of scrubs but they got the job done for me. I'd rather win ugly then lose :D

Leebo8-9-8 said:
I won!!!!!! Geez, it's about time! :D
Now 2 in a row....I was beginning to wonder why you showed back up here just to get your a$$ kicked every week :0 :sign: :sign:

I'm also now 5-0