• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

Fast - don't start making room for those cigars just yet. You've been lucky to escape the big injuries so far...... the hex put on your players starts week 14, 15, and 16. :p :D

I've found the winning combination. This week will be tough w/o James though!!

Thanks Kenny!! :D

I hope Pit plays in the red zone for ya Lee......... wait a minute.... hope you're not playing me. LOL!

Hopefully will both benefit.... I was screwed week 7 without a WR. Good luck!

Since I'm going out of town this weekend and I'm not sure if I'll have access to the net, I need that trade between Kenny and I finalized today so I can set my roster.

If it doesn't happen, I'm screwed at RB as I'll be down one since E. James is on bye this week.

Jeff, where are ya dude? Help a bruddah out here!! :D

Looks like it went thru Lee. Hope its able to help with your bye..... I know it'll help me with mine next week.

I think if you have a RB that get as many passing yards as running you should be able to use him as a WR....ROFLMAO! ;)

Yeah, thanks a bunch Commish!! I had no net access this weekend so that was a life saver!

I also am in pretty good shape with the partial scrub squad I had. Smokin Stogies will need at least 40 points to go ahead of me tonight! I don't think Faulk will do more than 20 points though. Pittman and Wilkins will be lucky to get 15 combined!

Knocking on wood......

Good luck to everyone who's week is riding on tonight's game!

Lee :D

Just in case you guys did not know...I need a QB...and please don't be making me an offer after you get done smoking a lars or an acid...LoL...team name is White Razors...

There ain't no bargain basement QB's out there Raza. How.s Bulger for Holmes grab ya?

:D NA

Please cancel the trade between myself and the Hollywood truckers Jake Plummer for Roo-Bin D. The message I was sending back to HT indicates that I wanted to pull off a blockbuster trade but he had to acquire a piece of the puzzle b4 it can be done.

Sorry about this...mea culpa!

Anyone willing to trade a QB take a look at the Saint Luis Reys and see if there's anything you like. Trade deadline is next week. Trying to fill in a QB for a bye in week 9.....

I'd think its safe to say noone's willing to trade a top QB so I wouldn't expect a top RB or WR request for trade. Multi player trades welcome......

Good time for some of you to shore up a weak spot before the playoff's by grabbing your main QB's backup and then trading off your other QB. :)

Damn Kenny, already got a trade proposed with someone else. I'll have to wait on this.

NA

Kenny you have a pretty good chance againt me this week......My #2 WR and #2 RB are both out :(

Good Luck...as you will still need it :0 :sign: :sign:

I can't believe that Chris Brown started and now has over 20 points :angry: Everything I read said that if he was to go today that he would be very limited. He now has over 125yds and a TD

I didn't start him either in my other league! What a pisser!