• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Insurance

Okie dokie, the cigars will be enorute to me in the short term(gawd military speak is awful... lol). If you were waiting to join CP, please read this thread in it's entirety, then contact me for further instructions.

Emo

bfreebern said:
Joe said he's smoked about 1/2 of them :0
[snapback]271543[/snapback]​
He's pulling you leg, he is too much of a cigar snob to dig into CPI... LOL

emodx said:
bfreebern said:
[snapback]271560[/snapback]​

:sign:

So true.

emodx said:
bfreebern said:
[snapback]271560[/snapback]​

Or he's on his medication again! :whistling:

I updated the member list today. So if you joined and you dont dee your name up there, let me know. Also, the list of cigars was updated to reflect a new member.

Today I received all the cigars back from Joe who was kind enough to keep them in immaculate condition while I was not able to. Thank you Joe. Joe will not be able to be a board member for much longer, so CPI will be adding a new board member in the near future, so keep an eye out on this thread in the up coming week for more info.

I will also be conducting an inventory of the cigars in the next couple of days to verify the accuracy of what is listed publically. Being human, I want to make sure what I have posted is correct. So gimmee the rest of the week as there are a shit load of cigars here.

Emo

I have found a few cigars that didn't make it. SO once everything is take count of, I will post the losers and how I will replace them.

Emo

I still wish to get in. I take it you are now accepting cigars? Would it be ok for me to send off a package in the next couple of days to the addy in your profile?

DG

Edit: Spelling :blush:

emodx said:
Okie Dokie, here is the latest and greatest list of members:

Board
EmoDx
Shadow
JoeM

Members
Paragod
Gr8full2day
Hbooker
Vikder
RobbMT
Big Slim JR
Vern
Rod
Texcigar
Allofus123
Bobbyson1a
Geldor
Tremayne
CoventryCat
Rncen
TexasAggie
BrownDevil
RicMac
Joe (F.)
Mr. Jingles
CalixEros
[snapback]164809[/snapback]​
This is the most up to date list. Diersl, send em my way, AIP. Please take a look at our list to see if you have anything that isn't listed.

Emo

CPI IS looking for another volunteer as a "board member"( I use that term loosely)to replace Joe.M. Any member of CPI in good standing may volunteer by PM only. On Saturday I will post the names of those who volunteered to be put to a vote by members of CPI by PM only. Voting will last a week. During this voting period, if there is any reason a member should not be a "board member", please let me know by PM only. Thanks for looking.

Emo

emodx said:
CPI IS looking for another volunteer as a "board member"( I use that term loosely)to replace Joe.M. Any member of CPI in good standing may volunteer by PM only. On Saturday I will post the names of those who volunteered to be put to a vote by members of CPI by PM only. Voting will last a week. During this voting period, if there is any reason a member should not be a "board member", please let me know by PM only. Thanks for looking.

Emo
[snapback]280292[/snapback]​
No volunteers as of yet. Bueller.....

Members:

Board
EmoDx
Shadow

Members
JoeM
Paragod
Gr8full2day
Hbooker
Vikder
RobbMT
Big Slim JR
Vern
Rod
Texcigar
Allofus123
Bobbyson1a
Geldor
Tremayne
Rncen
TexasAggie
BrownDevil
RicMac
Joe (F.)
Mr. Jingles
CalixEros
Diesel Grinch
Blue Dragon
Swissy
BigJake6904

I never did receive any volunteers by PM for a board member to replace Joe. I was hoping to get someone to replace him so the board would still have an impartiality to it. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal now, but if CP continues to grow, so will CPI. For now, it will remain Shadow and I.

emodx said:
I have found a few cigars that didn't make it. SO once everything is take count of, I will post the losers and how I will replace them.

Emo
[snapback]280013[/snapback]​

Emo LMK what cigars didn't make it and I'll see if I can help replace them.

I want to publically thank Jim (Swissy) for a most generous contribution to CPI. He sent me a coolerdor and a bag full of cigars for CPI. I'll update the cigar roster tomorrow. But for now, here are a few pictures:

DSC01796.jpg

:cool:

DSC01795.jpg

John (Geldor1) has voluteered to be the third representative of the CPI board. I have personally passed with him on a couple occasions and know that he is a fair person. If any CPI member has any objection to his appointment to the CPI Board, please let me know by PM only. If there are no objections then I'll take that as agreement by the group. ;)

Emo