• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarFest 2008, May 3rd

Charlie,
See you down there on saturday. My brother and I are in early too!
Let's herf baby!!!
Mark

approx 27hrs till entry :thumbs:

met Pepin and his son yesterday, pretty nice guy

approx 27hrs till entry :thumbs:

met Pepin and his son yesterday, pretty nice guy

Awesome,
Can't wait to Meet Jose! I was worried he wouldn't stay for the festival after doing the instore thursday but his website says he's going to be at Cigarfest.
I'm bringing a couple of boxes for him to sign!!!!!!
Herf Time!!!!!!!!!

yeah he signed two boxes for me and told me to go smoke a JJ Maduro and report back to him on sat
31yrs old and still getting homework

Woooooo hoooooo, today is the day. We'll be headin' out that way around 0700 (7am) and should be pulling in around 0900.........

Had a blast at cigarfest yesterday, I drove to and from day of show so I am really played out.
However I met up with Charlie and a number of the other guys from some of the boards and we had a great time. Thanks to the Hudson Valley New York Crew for a great after party!

My main mission was to meet the man, the myth, the legend..... Don Pepin!
donpepin.jpg

Mission accomplished!!!!
I had Jose sign a number of boxes for me and he gratiously did so.
donpepin3.jpg

Charlie (Stogieman) was very proud of the fact that he got pepin to sign his cigarpass hat!
charlie.jpg

Since I made you look at charlies ugly mug here's a treat.
playboy.jpg

My brother Eric, Charlie and I had a special Smoke. I broke out a Partagas Culebras and we each smoked a stick.
culebras.jpg

I also met and talked to Rocky Patel, Sam Leccia and Ernesto Padilla.
rockypatel.jpg
samleccia.jpg
ernestopadilla.jpg

What a blast, it was off the wall. Mark, it was a great time to herf you again brother and thanks so much for that culebra. As we talked, the next one is on me. I'm glad you had a good time at the after BBQ. I also met and hung out with a number of S / BOTL as well as a large number of Cigar Owners / Reps. Some of the guys we hung out with but not limited to were Nick Perdomo, Tim Ozgener (President of CAO), Don Pepin Garcia, Ernesto Perez-Carrillo Jr, Rocky Patel, Charlie Torano, Jonathan Drew (Co-founder of Drew Estates), Kasiad Hansotia (Owner of Gurkha), Ernesto Padillia, the entire CAO gang to include Steve Facenda, Jon Huber, Frank Capos, and the list goes on and on. I'll post my pictures asap and I'll ensure to post about them as well......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Twas a great event indeed. Lots of unofficial fun, too, back at the hacienda with the Hudson Valley crew. Good to see ya'll. That CAO we had as the official drive home cigar might have been one of the best cigars I have had in months. Good to see Steve is doing well. Charlie, don't post any pictures of me unless you run them by my publicist first. :laugh:

it was a good time wasnt it. just mad i could stay around for the party charlie :(
next year i plan to go even earlier and leave even later party all the way through

Here is a few of the pictures I took, I'll post a few more later on this evening:

That's Tom (hudsonvalley), Rick (rrick57), Bob (Delarob) and his buddy, George (Tazman) & Pasquale at the tailgate waitin' to get in.

That's myself, Rocky Patel and Rick (rrick57) in line wating to get in.

The lady in "red" is CigarBid's own Trish.

This evening, I'll post a few more of the pics we took once we got inside.......... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Here are a few more pictures that we took once we got inside:

That's Nick Perdomo and yours truly.

Here we have Bruce Lewis (National Rep for Torano), myself and Charlie Torano.

That's Ernesto Perez-Carrillo Jr. (Cigar Master - La Gloria Cubana Cigar) and Christian Eiroa (President of Camacho Cigars) discussing cigars.

The man 2nd from the left is Ernesto Padilla (Owner of Padilla Cigars) and to his right is Jose Oliva from the Oliva Cigar Co.

Here we have my buddy Rick (rrick57) and Steve Faccenda (TOJE) our good buddy and Northeast rep for CAO.

I have some more to post which I'll probably do later on....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie,
Sorry I missed you!! I met DelaRob and saw the tent that you guys were setting up, butI think when you were calling me, I was on the phone with Arthur Flores from Reyes Family Cigars and missed your call, then my damn cell was acting up, But I wanted to give you something, so........ fire one!!!!!

George

Charlie,
Sorry I missed you!! I met DelaRob and saw the tent that you guys were setting up, butI think when you were calling me, I was on the phone with Arthur Flores from Reyes Family Cigars and missed your call, then my damn cell was acting up, But I wanted to give you something, so........ fire one!!!!!

George

George,

Yeah, sorry I missed you too. What is amazing is that I was hangin' out with Frankie Santos from Reyes Family Cigars once I was inside. Did you know that Bob (Delarob) is from Newark, DE and one of his hang outs is the DeerPark as well as being the VP of the German Club in Newark. Lastly, you are the man for the fire one....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Frankie was talkinng to me about a new blend they are coming out with and ws supposed to send a box for our monthlyherf this month but it looks like we wont have it till next month,

I assumed Delarob was from DE :whistling: but I didn't know about the other stuff. My Grandparents are huge into the Sangurbun. Is he on CP. I've never sen him post. We meet every month at DP. PAss the word along if you can. Next Month Altadis is suppling the smokes, Thanks to you :thumbs:

George