Cigarillos ?

Redonkulous6

At my local cigar shop, they have cigarillos, the guy told me they are for those who want a cigar but don't have the time.

Has anyone had these? If so, what was your experience?

Thanks!

jfields

Where did all my money go?
Depends…. Some are pretty nasty. I had some Macanudo ones years ago, that although mild, weren’t bitter or harsh. Ive also had some Cuban Cohiba and Trinidad ones that weren’t bad for a quick smoke, but don’t expect them to be like other offerings in the line. You’ll only be disappointed.

CBoukal

Long time Newbie
My wife smokes the filtered vanilla ones from NEO. Like the guys above have said, there are good ones and bad ones just like normal cigars.

ChuckJr

I've got some Liga Privada Coronets in No.9, T-52, and Undercrown. While not exactly like their larger counterparts, they aren't bad for a quick smoke. I think the 4x32 Coronet is a little larger than a cigarillo, I can't imagine smoking anything much smaller, personally.

PaulTra

Don't pull that thang out, unless you plan to bang
I've got some Liga Privada Coronets in No.9, T-52, and Undercrown. While not exactly like their larger counterparts, they aren't bad for a quick smoke. I think the 4x32 Coronet is a little larger than a cigarillo, I can't imagine smoking anything much smaller, personally.

I agree. To me the, the coronets are the perfect size for a quick smoke. Also check out the Kentucky Fire Cure and Swamp Thing ponies.

kann

One Leg Of Fury.
I'm a big fan of Trinidad Shorts. They come 10 to a box, about the size of a box of cigarettes. Usually sold online in 10 x 10 cases (100 smokes, total), for right around $100. Fantastic little sticks for the money.

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a brave U.S. Marine
The little Cohiba Shorts aren't bad, but they are a very quick little smoke. One that I go back to all the time, not really a cigarillo, is the Tatuaje Miami Petite Cazadores Reserva. Small, not a big time commitment, but for a 30+ minute smoke, they are very hard to beat. Partagas Shorts are another that gets smoked here often (like 10 minutes ago).