• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarMillion

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Staff member
Has anyone noticed the new banner from CigarMillion? I noticed it a week or so ago and poked around the site a little. It's interesting, does anyone know anything about them?

Rod used to thoroughly vett any sponsors before their banners went up. Not sure how much he can do that these days. Man has his hands full.

Rod used to thoroughly vett any sponsors before their banners went up. Not sure how much he can do that these days. Man has his hands full.
I’m not doubting they are legit, I was just curious if anyone had any experience. I’ll order from a sponsor here since they are helping pay our bills

I’m not doubting they are legit, I was just curious if anyone had any experience. I’ll order from a sponsor here since they are helping pay our bills
I haven't compared prices for them yet - just looked at what they stock. Seems they have a few sticks that I'd buy at my regular shopping places, so if CM is reasonably priced, I would also support them when time comes for another online restock.