• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - BRAVO DRAFT

Damn scratch that.... SLR and the edmundo gone

For my first pick in slot #6 I will take the punch punch

[quote name='fenian'98' post='403946' date='Dec 6 2006, 06:27 PM']
[quote name='The Volusianator' post='403943' date='Dec 6 2006, 07:26 PM']
[quote name='mmburtch' post='403920' date='Dec 6 2006, 06:05 PM']
Well, now that my first pick hasn't been taken.. I'll take the SLR lonsdale from 01.

Mr. Wolf...
[/quote]
Damn, there goes my #1 pick choice.
[/quote]

...and my second and third
[/quote]

My #3 is still in there, c'mon baby!

Well It looks like we came to a grinding halt... Maybe MT will be here soon.

what happened to Mark Twain wasn't he here just a few minutes ago?

It was actually a really tough decision for me between the punch and another stick on the top of my wish list. I just knew most of my top picks would be gone by the next time it gets to me, 12 picks down the road

It was actually a really tough decision for me between the punch and another stick on the top of my wish list. I just knew most of my top picks would be gone by the next time it gets to me, 12 picks down the road

Just say it bro.... Your a ISOMWhore

The first step of addiction is denial. The first step of recovery is acceptance.

Just say it bro.... Your a ISOMWhore

The first step of addiction is denial. The first step of recovery is acceptance.

Hello, my name is Greg, and I'm an ISOM whore.