• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass.com 2nd Annual Herf - THE HERF

we are so hunting for giraffes if you come down herf or no herf!!!!!
Hey Matty - !!!

Yeah, but we can't smoke there anymore (they serve food)....right? Damn smoking ban.... :angry:

Hey planning committee - any updates on venues / events / schedules.....??

Cheers - B.B.S.

Hopefully all the details get ironed out by next week. As soon as it does. All the info will be posted!

I luv to hunt for giraffes! :laugh:

Hey Matty - !!!

Yeah, but we can't smoke there anymore (they serve food)....right? Damn smoking ban.... :angry:

Cheers - B.B.S.

Hopefully all the details get ironed out by next week. As soon as it does. All the info will be posted!

Is that like a specialty in Sin City?

Its a specialty of Alex :sign:

Vegas doesn't do them any better than Denver. Its just more fun finding them there.

Hey Matty - !!!

Cheers - B.B.S.

Is that like a specialty in Sin City?

AlexGTP and myself are probably the best giraffe hunting duo in america working today.

WoooooHooooo....!!! Ms. B.B.S. got the time off and I just booked the flights / room. We'll be staying at the Luxor, our fave haunt.

Be there or be square, gents..... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

WoooooHooooo....!!! Ms. B.B.S. got the time off and I just booked the flights / room. We'll be staying at the Luxor, our fave haunt.

Be there or be square, gents..... :laugh:

Cheers - B.B.S.

I guess then that we can up you to 100%? :thumbs:

which road runner is the herf at?

there are a few of them here in town, and the one I go to for drinks after work does not look like that...I think it i somwehere off the 215...but can't be sure.

there are a few of them here in town, and the one I go to for drinks after work does not look like that...I think it i somwehere off the 215...but can't be sure.
Yes, curious minds want to know about Road Runner and DelMonico's....?? Addresses, web sites, etc....??

Alex - I'm 96.4% sure we're good for dinner at DelM's.... :cool:

Sounds like fun, guys - B.B.S.

You boys and girls have fun.

This is the same week as the National Cave Rescue Commission (NCRC) cave rescue training - link

I'm taking Level 3 training/certification, the last step before instructor training.
It will be a blast... :thumbs:

I just emailed Scott and asked. All I know is that its ~10 miles from the strip.

Delmonico steakhouse it at the Venetian Hotel right next to the Blueman Group Theatre. Very easy to find.

hey anyone in vegas know how much they are enforcing non smoking at Delfrisco's?

If smoking is allowed than we are for sure going to Delfrisco's. :whistling:

hey anyone in vegas know how much they are enforcing non smoking at Delfrisco's?

If smoking is allowed than we are for sure going to Delfrisco's. :whistling:
I think you can take to the bank that the smoking ban will be vigorously and completely enforced, everywhere it might apply. Most of these stupid smoking bans have rather punitive fines that go along with them. Most business owners aren't taking any chances......

Give them a call and ask......??

Good luck - B.B.S.

Del Frisco's is a no go for smoking. The lady said "Yes we still have a smoking lounge but you cannot smoke in it." :laugh: