• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass.com Annual Herf - Location

Would you travel to Upland, CA for a CP Herf?

• Yes

Votes: 27 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 32 54.2%

• Total voters
If only someone owned a large barn-like structure that could house such an event.

I am down to go down south for a herf BUT I would suggest still pushing for the cp herf to be in vegas.  The rates for long distance travelers make it much more practical and it can be a dual purpose trip.  It is a lot easier for a guy in NY to convince his wife to come for a trip to Vegas where she can see some shows, bang some hipsters on the side etc. than to go to socal if there isn't any other big attraction there at the time.  Ultimately I go to LA and Vegas both numerous times a year so w/e

MoeCizlak said:
If only someone owned a large barn-like structure that could house such an event.
In a place people would want to visit.

insight said:
I would suggest still pushing for the cp herf to be in vegas.  The rates for long distance travelers make it much more practical and it can be a dual purpose trip.  It is a lot easier for a guy in NY to convince his wife to come for a trip to Vegas where she can see some shows, bang a hipster lawyer on the side etc. than to go to socal if there isn't any other big attraction there at the time.  Ultimately I go to LA and Vegas both numerous times a year so w/e

I agree on this one.  Vegas is the easiest for travel arrangements and I am fairly sure that the fellows over at Bad Boys Bail Bonds will give us a group rate. 

I found round trip flights to LAX for $250, a car for $30 to $50 depending on size and a hotel in Upland for $70 a night.  The flights into Vegas were several hundred more so I didn't even look any further.

souldog said:
FWIW, I know of several hotels in Hemet, CA (city where I work) that have hotels for $20 bucks a night.  Now,if I like ya, I'll give you a handgun to sleep with for that particular night and then pick you up to head out to Rod's place!
$20 hotel room and a USP .45? See you in September!

i said yes but i'm in Rob's boat. it would be awesome to get to cali and meet Tod and thank you for offering your home.  But for me it was fall into the place if it was fiscally possible and the office let me get away.

Bottom line is that there is no location that will please all the people all the time.  Rod, if you want to have a CP Herf at your home, I would suggest you do so.  Vegas isn't without problems, in terms of venue, etc.  

I'm flexible either way, sure would be nice to see the motley crew again..... :thumbs:

MoeCizlak said:
You hear that Andrew?  College Boy is dissin' Rochester.
Well, he's right.  Rochester isn't exactly a tourist destination.

OK I'd be in. Of course its only about an hour for me. I'm sure my crew or KREW for you gangsters will be Gavin, Pup, Mike73 and I.in a carpool situation.

beyond the band said:
OK I'd be in. Of course its only about an hour for me. I'm sure my crew or KREW for you gangsters will be Gavin, Pup, Mike73 and I.in a carpool situation.
Doesn't 42 live in the area as well? What happened to him?

Smokin'Sims said:
He defected to Long Beach. I'm sure he will be there though

beyond the band said:
He defected to Long Beach. I'm sure he will be there though

Yeah, he left us for a gorgeous blonde lol. But yep, the SD CP Crew would all ride out for sure!

Hey, can you guys swing by Little Rock and pick me up?
beyond the band said:

You know I will do my best to be there. Rod, The IPCPR is in Vegas this year July 13-17th. We are going to open to the public, a limited amount of people for one night. My thought is it would be awesome if your house doesn't work out, to do it in Vegas at the time of the IPCPR.

LarryH said:
Hey, can you guys swing by Little Rock and pick me up?
Sure thing bud! If you mean Little Rock Ca!