• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading out!

[background=rgb(251, 249, 244)]9405 5036 9930 0169 5153 45 [/background]

Okay, with a little help from Greg; I think I was able to identify all five sticks.

Alec Bradley - Tempus
Liga Privada Undercrown
Nestor Miranda 1989
Grayclif G2 Turbo
Gurkha Park Avenue

After the long journey from Rhode Island the 5 to go out are resting nicely in my humidor, waiting for the next in line.

Soooooo........

Whose next??

:D

Rob

(Edited to add a word I left out....)

Sorry about the delay! The ones in the bag with slots are the pass, the others are per PM conversation!

20121208_192607-1.jpg

Picture uploaded great selection

Am I mistaken or was there a "time rule" for this pass as well?  I know we had discussed it previously but not sure if that was something that we were still doing.  The reason being that you were only active since Jan 25th.  Just a thought.  I'd like to hear what others think just so we can lay out the rules from time to time.

Ok...... I didnt read anything in the FIRST post about that, also who the hell cares as long as the member is willing to follow the rules of the first post. I dont feel its necessary to just go around nit picking people for no reason, The last guy was willing to follow the rules and so am I so who cares? But thanks for your concern. Its not really that big of a deal, someone sends out some sticks, and I do the same and so on. If a person does not hold up to there end of the deal, im very sure Rod would ban the person. If im wrong in saying this im sorry and ill back off and wait my turn.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.