• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ROD. I understand I apologize in the fashion that the posts may of come across, they were ment to be a question or discussion not a argument. I said end of story and Ill leave it as that, I never ment to break the rules or sneak around them. 

Jeff

Ok thanks for the quick response. Hope to gain trust and see you all back here in 4 months! 

REALLY didnt mean and harm, or disregard to the rules, hope no one holds it against me. Thanks for the help, Enjoy the pass.

Jeff

extremeXconcepts said:
Thanks ROD. I understand I apologize in the fashion that the posts may of come across, they were ment to be a question or discussion not a argument. I said end of story and Ill leave it as that, I never ment to break the rules or sneak around them. 

Jeff

Ok thanks for the quick response. Hope to gain trust and see you all back here in 4 months! 

REALLY didnt mean and harm, or disregard to the rules, hope no one holds it against me. Thanks for the help, Enjoy the pass.

Jeff

Understand and learn one main thing from this Rod is the Admin here but we as a CP community do our best to really enforce the rules here. We are not trying to slap you around or "target" you or any new members. I stepped on my dick many times in the first week or two I was here. Usually the first advice that is given to you or any new member about a rule is 99% accurate and you should have taken that advice from Chief and waited it out. Like Rod said "everyone is being more kind than usual trying to point you in the right direction" not just with this pass situation but in your other threads as well. You went on the defense and ignored the advice Chief and I gave you and in the end you listen to Rod only because he is the admin. Take the first advice you get about rules trust me! If you want to talk further feel free to PM me.

Your welcome for the help and I will thank everyone else for assisting you as well,
Paul

haha yea I seem to step on my dick on a daily basis here lol damn things so big cant help it. LOL thanks guys

jeff

No thats not all I have taken away from this, I learned alot once again about the way this community is run, its not a bad thing, but I to learn the hard way LOL. But its all good, as long as im not making life enemies or completely burning my bridges I cant wait to learn from my mistakes and continue on, and hopefully be a asset to this forum. Thanks for keeping me in check everyone. 

Jeff

You will have the opportunity to get involved with this community very soon. In the mean time just learn as much as you can Don't be afraid to ask questions either, you will find that most people aren't out to kick your ass.

If you want to get your feet wet in a "pass" try out the newbie trade thread. It's a great way to get started with your involvement, and will give you a good idea about how the community works.

Once upon a time I can remember TP wanting to jump into a pass and then realizing he was a month or two too "green". Isn't this correct Paul or am I hallucinating again?

Anyways, he waited his turn and everyone lived happily ever after ;)

aquiring93 said:
Alrighty, who wants some??
I'll take it. Been a while since I've done this so do I need to check with Paul to see if I qualify? :laugh:  (j/k Paul!)

coopsdeloops said:
Once upon a time I can remember TP wanting to jump into a pass and then realizing he was a month or two too "green". Isn't this correct Paul or am I hallucinating again?

Anyways, he waited his turn and everyone lived happily ever after ;)

Nope I never broke that rule or attempted to... I was the typical dumb ass noob that showed up and posted an ISO for HTF cigars in the first minutes of being a member. I was quickly shown what I did wrong and we all moved on! 

Status
Not open for further replies.