• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez... I'm the only one posting here!
I think I will go ahead and "ask the question" later today... don't want this thing to be held up any longer.

No no no, please don't tease me! I've been watching this thread for a long time and I usually miss by minutes or seconds!!

No no no, please don't tease me! I've been watching this thread for a long time and I usually miss by minutes or seconds!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..... your not the only one watching and waiting :D

:cool:

Well, my watching and waiting are over for today 'cause I'm off to the golf course in 15 minutes! So I miss on one good thing, but can partake in another!

Okay folks -- DemonR6 has contacted me and I should have his delivery by Friday or Saturday -- So...

Who wants a package of Kansas City CLASS?!?!

Okay folks -- DemonR6 has contacted me and I should have his delivery by Friday or Saturday -- So...

Who wants a package of Kansas City CLASS?!?!

ohhhhhh...I'll.....

......wait a little longer! Thanks!

Robbmt, the package is on its way to you!
DC # 0402 3854 2220 2802 5517

Looking forward to it, don't laugh NorCal. I check this thread just like most others, many times I am just too late.

I just rec'd a nice selection from JHAWK

Alec Bradley corojo
Plasencia
La Gloria
CAO criollo
Griffins
Partagas serie s
padron xxxx

So, even though it won't go out until Monday, who would like a package of class from St. Louis?

Alec Bradley corojo
Plasencia
La Gloria
CAO criollo
Griffins
Partagas serie s
padron xxxx

So, even though it won't go out until Monday, who would like a package of class from St. Louis?

Can I?? CAN I??

Hemmmmm, Can I??

Can I?? CAN I??

Hemmmmm, Can I??

I don't see why not. I have a few extra Roly's that I can give away. (just a couple though :blush: )

I think that is why Gandolf passed up on it.

Alec Bradley corojo
Plasencia
La Gloria
CAO criollo
Griffins
Partagas serie s
padron xxxx

I am glad they got there... the tracking number wasn't showing up on usps.com. Enjoy! :thumbs:

I don't see why not. I have a few extra Roly's that I can give away. (just a couple though :blush: )

I think that is why Gandolf passed up on it.

Nuttin' wrong with a few Roly's for around the yard and on the golf course when it's windy!

Thanks for passing and giving me a chance Gandolf.

Nuttin' wrong with a few Roly's for around the yard and on the golf course when it's windy!

Thanks for passing and giving me a chance Gandolf.

You're welcome :cool:

I was a lucky recipient recently so I really wasn't going to ask, just thought I would post to make you squirm a little.

Enjoy the smokes, ya lucky bastage!

Status
Not open for further replies.