• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the PO today. They said no tracking/confirm number. So I have the customs dispatch note (# CP45634124OUS) and a reciept for payment. If it does not make it there in a couple of days I will make further inquiries.

BTW, some of the "packing material" has been in my cupboard for a short while, so it may not be perfect but it has never been opened and should still be good. :blush: :laugh: :laugh:

If any of the sticks are damaged let me know and I will try to find a suitable replacement. :whistling:

snip... They said no tracking/confirm number. ...snip

Actually, they lie. Once it crosses the border, you just can't track it via USPS. It goes on the Canada Post website (only friggin thing Canada Post does right).

Thanks Rob, I appreciate it and am looking forward to it.

OK, who wants ..................... oh shit, I'm supposed to wait a while, aren't I?? :p

Jhawk, I will get it out tomorrow most likely for you. Is the address in you profile the one you would like it sent to?

Have these been sent yet?

I haven't seen them as of today. But, they may have arrived yesterday (work address in my profile).

Anything from Demon yet? I'd hate for him to break this PIF.

The latest PM from DemonR6 said the cigars were sent out on Saturday the 12th. I think I should have them today or tomorrow.

Jhawk, I will get it out tomorrow most likely for you. Is the address in you profile the one you would like it sent to?

Have these been sent yet?

I haven't seen them as of today. But, they may have arrived yesterday (work address in my profile).

Anything from Demon yet? I'd hate for him to break this PIF.

The latest PM from DemonR6 said the cigars were sent out on Saturday the 12th. I think I should have them today or tomorrow.

Nothing yet today... I will PM him again to ask for a tracking number.

I haven't heard back with a tracking number...

I heard from Demon (Steve) this morning and it sounds like he's really in a tough spot right now. He's asked that if you need to get in contact with him please email him and he get back to you within a day. He's tried to send out the packages but has met with some dificulty that even he can't believe he's had.

In order to keep this PIF moving along, how about I send JHawk a package of class from NorCal. JHawk, please PM me your address.

:cool:

I heard from Demon (Steve) this morning and it sounds like he's really in a tough spot right now. He's asked that if you need to get in contact with him please email him and he get back to you within a day. He's tried to send out the packages but has met with some dificulty that even he can't believe he's had.

In order to keep this PIF moving along, how about I send JHawk a package of class from NorCal. JHawk, please PM me your address.

You don't have to send me anything as I have already sent cigars on to Robbmt. But if you WANT to... you can use the address in my profile! Thanks, NorCal! :thumbs:

You don't have to send me anything as I have already sent cigars on to Robbmt. But if you WANT to... you can use the address in my profile! Thanks, NorCal! :thumbs:

Thanks ..... and keep an eye on your mailbox next week ;)

Your right, I jumped the gun....you can tellme to go pound sand I would understand....

Rob, thanks.

It's good I didn't have any contraband at the house because when I went home for lunch, the wife was out in the street in her robe with the two dogs on their leashes, and there was cops, firemen, postal workers, neighbours, cats, coyotes, the Militia, a couple of Boy Scouts with slingshots, all surveying the damage. I'm just glad I had the bike at work, or that would have had the beejeezuz blown out of it too!!!

I don't know who you know at the Post Office, but it's sure as hell someone in high places 'cause I've never had a package come across the border that quick. I wasn't even thinking about this box (have a few more on the way as well) 'cause I wasn't expecting it 'till next week.

Later today I'll post what I believe they are (one as me puzzled, the big Perfecto) and then I'll post the "question".

Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow morning............................ who knows?? I know!! :p

As a note, I'll be sending the package out of Detroit on Saturday. I don't want this outgoing package hung up by Customs.

Later!

Jim

Good!! Without tracking numbers I was not certain how long it would take to get
there.

OK, here's the cigars the package contained (less one :blush: ):

PIFPackage.jpg

Listed in order from left to right:
  • ESG - Nuff said
  • Ashton Classic Double Magnum - 6" X 50 (just a guess, I didn't have a tape measure handy)
  • Unbanded Perfecto, probably 6-1/2" X 50-52 RG. I have no freekin idea.
  • Padron Londres (I think. This one didn't even make the photo shoot. I smoked it in the afternoon.)
  • Roly #4 (2 of 'em)
  • Ramone Allones Gustoso
  • Rocky Patel Old World Reserve Torpedo Maduro
Plus a bag of beans I didn't put in the picture!! :D

Very nice package Rob, very nice and very much appreciated.

Now, let's see who's awake and on the 'puter this un-Godly hour of the morning.

Who wants a nice package of Class from NOTB sent to them on Saturday?????

Well, Newfie, since you did ask the question....sorry for jumping the gun the other day, I didn't mean to...

I will take em.

I have done trades on eherf and c-bid before. I am trying to start in this site as well, as I am addicted to it. Not even so much the cigars, but the trades!!!!

So if you will have me, I will take em!!!!

Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.