• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, some updates:

Seavita, yes, there is a pass in this tirade somewhere. I'm sending a package to Apathy on Saturday from Detroit via USPS priority and he should have it Tuesday, Wednesday.

Chad, yes, I accept your apology. If you're man enough to admit you were wrong, I'm man enough to accept it.

Rob, that's my first Davidoff. I'll enjoy it on a special occasion!! Thanks again for an especially awesome package. I'll do my best to PIF to Apathy.

CincyCigarman, I think it's fake ISOMs!! :D

To all who posted on this thread today, thanks for the back-up. A real Brotherhood. Some don't understand that.

Have a good night all!

Jim

HEY COOVS!!

Right in ze middle!!

asshole.gif

Just to borrow from the first post of this thread from vewyphishy:

In terms of CLASS, we know that every person's definition is slightly (and sometimes substantially) different from the next person. But for all intents and purposes, we'll make a distinction here. "Classy" is defined as mid-grade level sticks, such as CAOs, AVOs, Toranos, Padron Thousand series, Punch, etc... In terms of dollar value, between $3 and $8 per stick would be more than sufficient.

The package YOU send out can be any number of sticks... so long as you include at least 3 "classy" sticks. You can mix and match anyway you like.

If you choose to include something nice (ie: premiums or ISOMs) as part of the PIF, then the Receiver shall not be held accountable for sending out something of equal quality. If you choose to include some lower end smokes, please make sure that you've already included the "classy" smokes as well.

Remember, this is NOT a game of one-upsmanship. It's about passing IT forward. Be fair. Have fun.

Having copied that: Now have fun. Eventually you may grow your collection and some newcomer shows up and you try to send something a little extra just because. I was fortunate enough to have this happen to me and have witnessed it in others since their arrival. Bombs, contests, Bonus sticks in passes they are all a PIF in their own right and are prime markers of why I think this BOTL idea is pretty damn cool.

I heard from Demon (Steve) this morning and it sounds like he's really in a tough spot right now. He's asked that if you need to get in contact with him please email him and he get back to you within a day. He's tried to send out the packages but has met with some dificulty that even he can't believe he's had.

In order to keep this PIF moving along, how about I send JHawk a package of class from NorCal. JHawk, please PM me your address.

:cool:

Package received from NorCalCigarLover!! Excellent group of smokes (RyJ ISOM, Anejo, and Perdomo) plus a CD of Blues!! Thanks alot for hooking me up, NorCal!! :thumbs:

I heard from Demon (Steve) this morning and it sounds like he's really in a tough spot right now. He's asked that if you need to get in contact with him please email him and he get back to you within a day. He's tried to send out the packages but has met with some dificulty that even he can't believe he's had.

In order to keep this PIF moving along, how about I send JHawk a package of class from NorCal. JHawk, please PM me your address.

Package received from NorCalCigarLover!! Excellent group of smokes (RyJ ISOM, Anejo, and Perdomo) plus a CD of Blues!! Thanks alot for hooking me up, NorCal!! :thumbs:

I hope you enjoy the smokes :thumbs:

snip... Apathy78. Please PM me your addy and I'll get 'em off to you Saturday.

The Eagle has Flown!!

USPS DC # 0306 0320 0000 0219 2521. Dude at the Post Office said Tuesday.

Enjoy!!
My wife called me at work and told me that the package has arrived. :thumbs:
Now to see if I can ditch work early :whistling:

Expect the follow up post later on tonight :cool:

It was sent from Newfie and is sitting at my house waiting for me to get off of work...Damn work getting in the way of everything... :angry:

Alright well my long wait is finally over...And I must say it was well worth the wait.
After making my way through what was once my front door, I opened up the package and what did I see... :0

Ashton VSG Illusion
Joya de Nicaragua Antano
Cuesta Rey Pyramid No 9
Flor de Oliva
Don Tomas Special Edition
One called ‘Cuba’ (ISOM?) – nice looking short smoke, about 4 inches
Romeo Y Julieta Arguelles – (ISOM)
And a unbanded very classy looking torpedo
And to top it all off Newfie added a very classy package of SOM Coffee which I can’t wait to try. :thumbs:

All but the VSG are going to be new smokes for me.

Very nice package full of class, thank you very much Newfie. :thumbs:

Now onto the big question…

Who wants a Bag O Class from NC :D

Status
Not open for further replies.