• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casasoho - I received the package today. All of these are new to me except for the AF Hemi SS. Let's see how I did:

RP SunGrown
RP Edge
RP Vintage 1990
Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion
Cusano Corojo 1997 Maduro Robusto
AF Hemi Short Story

Isn't the Cusano Corojo listed as one of your favorites so far in your profile?

I hope you have time for those "A"'s.

Casasoho - I received the package today. All of these are new to me except for the AF Hemi SS. Let's see how I did:

RP SunGrown
RP Edge
RP Vintage 1990
Perdomo Reserve La Tradicion
Cusano Corojo 1997 Maduro Robusto
AF Hemi Short Story

Isn't the Cusano Corojo listed as one of your favorites so far in your profile?

I hope you have time for those "A"'s.
Yes, but I have had the natural, not ever had the Maduro or the Robusto size! Can't wait.

I'll take it
DemonR6 - your package will go out tomorrow, I will post tracking info as soon as I have it!

Yup, I got it. Sorry for not replying earlier. It has been a stressful last few days with a family member dieing. I will post up what they are in the morning. Thanks for the great package.

DemonR6 - I am sorry to hear about your loss.

I saw that it had been left at the door by Fedex, so I just wanted to check and make sure the goods made it into your hands and not your (potential cigar loving) neighbors... :)

Matt

Thanks guys. She hasn't passed yet, but it won't be long at all.

Here are my guesses...
Cuesta-Rey Centenario Pyramid No.9
CAO Brazilia Samba
Padron 2000 (possibly 3000)
Opus X Fuente Fuente
Carlos Torano 1916 Robusto
Camacho Monarca

Prayers sent Steve, let us know if you need anything.

Dan

Thanks guys. She hasn't passed yet, but it won't be long at all.

Here are my guesses...
Cuesta-Rey Centenario Pyramid No.9
CAO Brazilia Samba
Padron 2000 (possibly 3000)
Opus X Fuente Fuente
Carlos Torano 1916 Robusto
Camacho Monarca

Steve - Doggone-it! I can't remember if I sent you the xXx or Fuente Fuente. If it had the red ribbon at the bottom - xXx, if not, Fuente Fuente.?

The Padron was a 3000 and Camacho is the Coyolar. Right on the others!

Matt

Edited for spelling, bad info...

Indeed it is a Power Ranger.

Now....

Who wants a package of Chi-Town class?

Jhawk, I will get it out tomorrow most likely for you. Is the address in you profile the one you would like it sent to?

Yes, that's the address I want to use. :thumbs:

Just to keep everyone updated... I haven't heard or seen anything from DemonR6. I understand he may be going through some family stuff -- see above posts. A few days ago, I sent him a PM and have also contacted a friend of his who is a CP'er. I will wait a few days and if I don't hear anything, I will go ahead and continue with the pass... there are things WAY more important than a few cigars, but I don't want to see the pass end.

Just to keep everyone updated... I haven't heard or seen anything from DemonR6. I understand he may be going through some family stuff -- see above posts. A few days ago, I sent him a PM and have also contacted a friend of his who is a CP'er. I will wait a few days and if I don't hear anything, I will go ahead and continue with the pass... there are things WAY more important than a few cigars, but I don't want to see the pass end.

Nicely done Jon! Hopefully Demon will come through, if not please let me know and I'll take care of you.

DemonR6 has contacted me... cigars should be headed my way soon! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.