• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass It Forward Part III

Justin thank you for the Amazing selection love the variety of flavor profiles and countries of origin 😉

now who wants some ???

CgarDan....I'll take it if nobody else is game. I'm hoping when it comes time for me to say "Who wants some?" that someone will jump on it quickly....Need to make some room in the Tupperdor!

CgarDan....I'll take it if nobody else is game. I'm hoping when it comes time for me to say "Who wants some?" that someone will jump on it quickly....Need to make some room in the Tupperdor!
You need to be here for a while to get in on this. We need to get to know you and see you are present in the forum before we start sending cigars through trades. You are welcome to check out the newbie sampler thread if you want some good smokes.

Well done Carson!

I suppose no forum is quite like another. Everyone has different rules and regulations. Working for an attorney, I'm very familiar with rules and regulations, and just want to be sure I'm doing things properly here. I'd hate for anyone to think of me in a negative light, and thank god for the FOGs who make sure to point out the proper way of doing things.

I suppose no forum is quite like another. Everyone has different rules and regulations. Working for an attorney, I'm very familiar with rules and regulations, and just want to be sure I'm doing things properly here. I'd hate for anyone to think of me in a negative light, and thank god for the FOGs who make sure to point out the proper way of doing things.
I don’t think anyone would think negatively of you for it. But for future reference, if you go to the OP in pass threads, it will usually mention pre-reqs for participation. The important thing is that instead of throwing a fit, you accepted it and didn’t take it personal. In other words ‘ya done good’ 😎 Just my $0.02