• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Palio Cutters - Now available!

Got mine yesterday, it looks great!

Thanks for setting this up Rod!!

Down to 7

That's awesome.. I'll get this bumped up again too. Also, was talking to @Rod a bit behind the scenes.. earlier in this thread I mentioned how Integra Boost has started branding logos on their products. He has an email in to them about getting that done.

Provided the numbers work out and it's doable, the next step would be figuring out what the most used RH packs are. They have them at all kinds of RHs and sizes.. especially since people use them for cannabis now too. It would help if we could provide the RHs and sizes of the ones we buy the most.

I ship my sticks usually with an 8g, 69% pack.. same with Bovedas too. This works with a fiver, all the way up to 30+ sticks in a gallon ziplock. I don't know what the conditions will be when shipped, so I err on the side of caution and go a little higher with the 69%. Always easier to shed a little humidity than to add.

In my travel case, I use the 65%, 40g pack. In a desktop that's just CCs, I like those at 62%, also with a 40g that's in a little cedar holder.. that humi holds up to 50 Churches.. but I only have maybe 30 in it.

So yeah, I imagine the next step if this thing works, is to let Rod know what we're using regularly. So what's everyone using the most of.. RH and gram size?

Arrived today. Thanks, Rod!

Attachments

• PXL_20231003_171930635.jpg
    PXL_20231003_171930635.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 6
Got a few left. Not sure I'll be ordering more, at least not anytime soon, so if you want one, now's your chance.

Got a few more left. PM me if interested. thanks