• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Hung in there for as long as I could last night. Went through about six trees keeping the fire lit, and I think that one of the elements in my outdoor heater gave up the ghost. Jacket worked like a champ, though! My teeth were chattering there at the end. Hope everyone is recovering and feeling alright on this day-after. Can't wait for next week!

Nick,

You hung in longer than I could of in those temps. It was good to see you.

You left a bit too early though. JoeMO has a new product he's going to be trying out on New Years Eve. I offered my "medical" assistance, since we're going to be feeding him weed brownies with tree nuts mixed in. I'm just gonna say, it's must see tv(vHerf).

Enjoy the day, my friend.

Floyd T

Nick,

You hung in longer than I could of in those temps. It was good to see you.

You left a bit too early though. JoeMO has a new product he's going to be trying out on New Years Eve. I offered my "medical" assistance, since we're going to be feeding him weed brownies with tree nuts mixed in. I'm just gonna say, it's must see tv(vHerf).

Enjoy the day, my friend.

Floyd T
Did somebody say weed?

In the approximate words of Inigo Montoya, "I do not think I said what you thought I said."
tenor.gif

I hate calling my shot this early in the week but......If I make it in on Saturday, to the vherf, I'm planning on an Opus A from 2000. That would give me a good two to two and a half hours of great smoke. We'll see.

Floyd T
1640688657966.png

Fine, I'll call the ball. We're at 3/4 of a week and a little nose high.

Roger, kann has the ball. If you smoke that Opus A on Saturday, I shall break out an Opus from my stash, as well. It won't be an A, but I do what I can, my friend...

Anyone maybe going to be on tonight before your midnight hour? I mayyyyy be able to jump on for a bit after or near the end of my midnight smoke.

Anyone maybe going to be on tonight before your midnight hour? I mayyyyy be able to jump on for a bit after or near the end of my midnight smoke.
Not sure what time your midnight is in EST

*IF* I can make it on (i.e.: I'm not too tired/wobbly and/or my wife isn't giving me too much crap about being up late smoking cigars two nights in a row), it would be probably around the normal 2000 hour for you in PA. Maybe a little earlier. Again, we're speaking in hypotheticals here...