• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

If only it wasn’t 17 degrees out…

I’ll be on vacation in a couple weeks. I promise to try and be on the vherf every day (or night) when I am. Providing the wife doesn’t complain too loudly lol.

Great seeing you guys, however so briefly. When I got home, the wife had already made plans to go out to dinner, which was the last thing I wanted to do 😞
I must have missed ya, but hope you made the best of your evening.

@jfields John texted me last night and said that I was the topic of smack talk last night on the V-herf? And I couldn't even join in to defend myself!

I plan to join next time so I can defend my good reputation!

John said he told everyone about my former brother in law and the Pyrodex pellets, it was classic!

Fun last night! I checked out suddenly. Can’t remember the last time I had nicotine sickness, but it hit me hard last night. Only thing I grabbed was my computer and made a mad dash for the bed. Wooh! Everything was spinning.

Welp, I am spending the afternoon in my man cave watching stupid TV, snacking, and smoking cigars. If anyone wants to jump on let me know.

@jfields John texted me last night and said that I was the topic of smack talk last night on the V-herf? And I couldn't even join in to defend myself!

I plan to join next time so I can defend my good reputation!

John said he told everyone about my former brother in law and the Pyrodex pellets, it was classic!
Sorry I missed this. We may have to revisit it in a few months.

Floyd T