• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Fun last night! I checked out suddenly. Can’t remember the last time I had nicotine sickness, but it hit me hard last night. Only thing I grabbed was my computer and made a mad dash for the bed. Wooh! Everything was spinning.
I’ve had that feeling a couple times on the vherf. Room starts spinning, stomach not quite right. That’s when I hop up, grab a Coke or something sweet, and hope for the best. Seegars are usually done for the night, at that point. Bad feeling. Good seeing ya last night.

Floyd T

I don’t remember that! I’ve never cared for indoor smoky rooms.
You and Jim called me a puss because I didn't want to smoke a good Padron indoors.

DICK!

You're getting old. Get used to not remembering things!

I’ve had that feeling a couple times on the vherf. Room starts spinning, stomach not quite right. That’s when I hop up, grab a Coke or something sweet, and hope for the best. Seegars are usually done for the night, at that point. Bad feeling. Good seeing ya last night.

Floyd T
I was heading due south down NicSic Blvd last night, myself. Crazy, because I had a metric shit-tonne of fried rice earlier, as well as munching on about a full lb. of Twizzlers. I guess that three cigars in a row can do that to you, though (one of them being a 7 x 50). I drank two Cokes outside, but I was so close to the Point Of No Return that I thought I was going to hork up my Reese's Pieces as I was eating them. I tossed my final cigar in the fire wickett eh-lee, and hung on for deal life until I was only seeing one of everything, again.

I was heading due south down NicSic Blvd last night, myself. Crazy, because I had a metric shit-tonne of fried rice earlier, as well as munching on about a full lb. of Twizzlers. I guess that three cigars in a row can do that to you, though (one of them being a 7 x 50). I drank two Cokes outside, but I was so close to the Point Of No Return that I thought I was going to hork up my Reese's Pieces as I was eating them. I tossed my final cigar in the fire wickett eh-lee, and hung on for deal life until I was only seeing one of everything, again.

I rarely get nicotine high sickness. But when it hits usually a chunk of chocolate or a chocolate candy or two helps. The feeling is gone in like 10-15 min.

Fun last night! I checked out suddenly. Can’t remember the last time I had nicotine sickness, but it hit me hard last night. Only thing I grabbed was my computer and made a mad dash for the bed. Wooh! Everything was spinning.
I am sorry that happened John! I was worried it was my flossing that offended you, glad it wasn’t me. Again I am so sorry Joe ;)

I noticed you looked a little green and kept closing your eyes. I just thought maybe you were just tired considering the time difference.

I noticed you looked a little green and kept closing your eyes. I just thought maybe you were just tired considering the time difference.
A little from Column A, a little from Column B...