• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Sorry I missed it, let me know another time when people are on

Every Saturday night and Wednesday night, starting at 2000 EST. Hope to see you Saturday!

We had a new “member” join in tonight. Robin, we love the input. All ya gotta do is hit the “virtual Herf” button and yer in. Saturday at 7pm CST! Loved it.

Floyd T

What did I miss?

Robyn would be my spouse, she started with a guest appearance and eventually the guys told me to take a hike, she's better. Can't blame them I'd pick her too!
Steve, I saw your wife poke her head into the picture but I left before she was introduced. But I will go along with the others in choosing her over you.;) JK brother!

Steve, I saw your wife poke her head into the picture but I left before she was introduced. But I will go along with the others in choosing her over you.;) JK brother!
What can I say, she has good taste... That is choosing the VHERF over me 😂.
What are the pineapple rules if she becomes a regular?

Oh, I think the pineapple rules are the least of your worries if she becomes a regular. We will all have to watch our p's and q's with a lady on board.
Her response may be "who you calling lady" and would likely make more sex jokes than me. But errr the boxes that keep showing up may get harder to explain. 😅

Her response may be "who you calling lady" and would likely make more sex jokes than me. But errr the boxes that keep showing up may get harder to explain. 😅
Nah, you drag her into the black hole that is seegars, and she'll be ordering CC's and telling you to keep yer freakin hands to yerself! Oh yea, I can see it now. Her handle should be "EquipWho"! If ya get it, ya get it. If not, I've proven once again, just because it makes the five voices in my head laugh, you jacktards are a bit tougher crowd. Off to the blender!

Floyd T

Nah, you drag her into the black hole that is seegars, and she'll be ordering CC's and telling you to keep yer freakin hands to yerself! Oh yea, I can see it now. Her handle should be "EquipWho"! If ya get it, ya get it. If not, I've proven once again, just because it makes the five voices in my head laugh, you jacktards are a bit tougher crowd. Off to the blender!

Floyd T
She did take a hit of my RASS last night... You may be on to something