• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I might be able to make it tonight. I have to paint the throwing hatchets, then it looks like either mowing grass or Vherf. Grass will still be there tomorrow, I reckon.

I had hoped the rain here would stop so I could post up outside and hop on. But even if it stopped right now it would then just be Skeeter Fest 2022. I'm sandwiched between 2 lakes and these little bitches are ruthless after it rains.

Gonna wiggle out of my normal Saturday lounge night as 2 other buddies here will be out of town. So we're gonna swap and do our lounge tonight and then I can get on here Saturday now. Plus I hear the Saturday vherf is much bigger and usually goes longer.

Have fun tonight fellas and pssita!! 👍

Wish I could have joined last night! Dealing with a chest cold and bourbon and cigars weren't in the mix, but early to bed was.:(

Sooo uhhhh… anyone wanna start a Friday night club? If anyone’s smokin right now I’ll hop on