• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Hey, my dudes: Is it alright if I invite a non-CP member to join in the fun tomorrow? I'm trying to get him to join up here and be active, but he's not really an internet forum person. He lives outside New Orleans, and is a moderate cigar smoker. He's graduated from the CI Specials most of us started with, and is now finding his own way with what he likes. 😂 I don't know if he will actually join in, but I'd like to throw the invite out to him if it's cool with y'all. If not, no biggie.
I’m down with inviting him. If he’s an asshat we boot him, if not he can chill and hang like everyone else. IMO I’m down with non CP people joining as long as it’s a relaxing and fun hang out like our norm typically is.

Soooo, do you get to keep the billboard? Or do they sell those things off?
I think we still keep the actual pastie, but not sure tbh. It was a rented space so someone else will lease it on out for the next 3-6 months.

Last edited:
Hey, my dudes: Is it alright if I invite a non-CP member to join in the fun tomorrow? I'm trying to get him to join up here and be active, but he's not really an internet forum person. He lives outside New Orleans, and is a moderate cigar smoker. He's graduated from the CI Specials most of us started with, and is now finding his own way with what he likes. 😂 I don't know if he will actually join in, but I'd like to throw the invite out to him if it's cool with y'all. If not, no biggie.
A friend of yours is a friend of ours 😎

Man, only 7+ hours to go. It's 1843 local -- If I start smoking and drinking now, you'll all log in to see me passed out in front of the screen. That's actually kind of funny, now that I think about it. Someone better screen cap that shit!

Man, only 7+ hours to go. It's 1843 local -- If I start smoking and drinking now, you'll all log in to see me passed out in front of the screen. That's actually kind of funny, now that I think about it. Someone better screen cap that shit!
I hate you have to stay up so late/early to attend the zoom. Trust me tho, even if you are passed out, we will always virtually draw on your face. That’s what friends are for

Edit: for those that may not know, if kann attends the hurf, nearing the end of it you can actually see the sun rising where he is at....

We have been steadily doing a vurf @ 1900 central time usually every Saturday, along with some random pops during the week. Anyone is welcome to join!

Sorry guys! Internet not wanting to work in Kansas tonight. Tired of fighting it so I’m out! Good seeing y’all for a few.