• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Well, I was there about 9pm my time. Think you hit the sack Nick. Six other gents and good chat. Another two weeks and maybe I can be outside and enjoy a smoke instead of sitting in the bedroom like a bad puppy.

Well, I was there about 9pm my time. Think you hit the sack Nick. Six other gents and good chat. Another two weeks and maybe I can be outside and enjoy a smoke instead of sitting in the bedroom like a bad puppy.

I was on a short weekend vacation with the wife and daughter, so knew I wasn't going to be online this week. I'll be back next weekend, though!

I am going to pop on briefly Saturday night, whoever is on “at the time“ will be sent a few cigars for the next few Vhrefs... it would be nice to smoke the same cigars, and mutually evaluate...

I'm not concerned about the Sticks ( yeah, I'm not qualified to ne a whore ), but what time you talking about? Like to see the California tan.