• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I wish I read more often. It would be interesting if we found a book that we would all enjoy reading. Doubtful, but interesting.
Great idea joe! We could at least start a thread where people listed their favorite books, favorite authors, or favorite type of books?

Last edited:
Great idea joe! We could at least start a thread where people listed their favorite books, favorite authors, or favorite type of books?
I would certainly be in for this!!!
There's a book thread somewhere buried here in the forum. I'll try and search it out later. Could be good for back-reference and research purposes, if nothing else, if still want to start a new one.

There's a book thread somewhere buried here in the forum. I'll try and search it out later. Could be good for back-reference and research purposes, if nothing else, if still want to start a new one.
yeah I remember that thread, but maybe we need a new one to spark interest in a book club?

Start it bro!

Top five book: The Hunt for Red October. Tom Clancy

Top five movies: Unforgiven. Clint Eastwood

Top five song: Midnight Special CCR

Top five smokin hit women: Selma Heyak

Start it bro!

Top five book: The Hunt for Red October. Tom Clancy

Top five movies: Unforgiven. Clint Eastwood

Top five song: Midnight Special CCR

Top five smokin hit women: Selma Heyak
It's been done

I will play

Top five book: The great Gatsby F.Scott Fitzgerald

Top five movies: the Wolf of Wallstreet

Top five song: another brick in the wall. Pink Floyd

Top five smokin hit women: Kate Upton

I will play as well:

Top book: Dune, Frank Herbert (not even done with it yet but it’s so good)

Top Movie : Inglorious Basterds (you can tell by my name and avatar)

Top song: this was hard for me because I love so many but I’ll just pick one Black Bird, Beatles

Top hot woman : Emily Didonato

I don't think I have the time to play, but I do want you thank y'all for the Hot Women references. Hadn't heard of one and hadn't seen the others for a while...

Top Book: The Walking Drum (Louis L'Amour)

Top Movie: Tombstone

Top Song: Drift Off to Dream(Travis Tritt)

Top Hot Woman: Thandie Newton