• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I like the ventilation system! I usually tough it out with my heater pole outside but the damn thing fell over in the wind, breaking the glass tube and bending up the deflector up top. Twice in the last 2 days. I have since rigged a strap to hold it to the garage, supposed to be windy so we will see if it holds up!

And a table lamp. That Shootr ashtray had me thinking you had an upside down snare drum off in there until my brain got up to coffee powered processing speed. A scratching post? Wooden Festivus pole? Nosy bastards want to know!

And a table lamp. That Shootr ashtray had me thinking you had an upside down snare drum off in there until my brain got up to coffee powered processing speed. A scratching post? Wooden Festivus pole? Nosy bastards want to know!
That wooden pole in the corner is attached to the biggest damn wooden mallet ever made. Like what Gallagher used to use on watermelon.