• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I sincerely apologize for publicizing my phone call on the HERF last night.

I had been over-served prior to the HERF and when I got the call, I forgot to mute myself.

The call with this friend could have had soooooo many bad things, he is a sick fuck like me, thank God it was mild!

Which one of you guys contacted @jfields John to tattle on me? It was like being scolded by my dad!🤣
I don't want to name any names, but it was Hayden. 😂

@CgarDan -- Perhaps you know the answer to this one: Is the 15MoF a renamed / rebanded stick due to legal reasons against the previous naming?

@CgarDan -- Perhaps you know the answer to this one: Is the 15MoF a renamed / rebanded stick due to legal reasons against the previous naming?

Not sure if there was a legal reason but here is what I found

The first of the recreated cigars is called 15 Minutes of Fame. It’s a rerelease of the Lost&Found The Cookie, a cigar originally made for Privada Cigar Club and packaged with a band that had strong associations with Cookie Monster.

This new version—which is at least the third different time the cigar has been released within the Lost&Found portfolio—uses the same blend and is made at the same undisclosed Dominican factory. It measures 7 x 40 and uses a Dominican habano wrapper over an Ecuadorian Sumatra binder and fillers from the Dominican Republic.

Not sure if there was a legal reason but here is what I found

The first of the recreated cigars is called 15 Minutes of Fame. It’s a rerelease of the Lost&Found The Cookie, a cigar originally made for Privada Cigar Club and packaged with a band that had strong associations with Cookie Monster.

This new version—which is at least the third different time the cigar has been released within the Lost&Found portfolio—uses the same blend and is made at the same undisclosed Dominican factory. It measures 7 x 40 and uses a Dominican habano wrapper over an Ecuadorian Sumatra binder and fillers from the Dominican Republic.
Ah, ok, so this was the Cookie Monster cigar we were discussing Saturday night...

Thanks, Dan!

I'll be about 45 minutes late but I'll be on tonight. Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight!!!!!