• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

So good to see you guys tonight. Thanks for sharing and being great BOTL's. This isn't my house so I have to be respectful plus it was a busy day and my sorry azz was dragging. Great to see everyone. The photo is outside the entrance of the Anchor Bar. Try a give it a read.

IMG_2716.jpeg

So good to see you guys tonight. Thanks for sharing and being great BOTL's. This isn't my house so I have to be respectful plus it was a busy day and my sorry azz was dragging. Great to see everyone. The photo is outside the entrance of the Anchor Bar. Try a give it a read.

View attachment 71330
Thanks for the cool photo ed, makes for a interesting read!

Someone, though I’m not sure it was them, but someone here in Michigan a few years back pre COVID tried to open a anchor bar buffalo wing place. It never got off the ground, probably because of location, but I do recall the logo as being the same as the one in the photo. Maybe it wasn’t identical, but close enough my mind can’t tell. It was using the anchor bar name though, that much I remember clearly.