• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Go dodgers!
Grew up in Florida, and my dad is still there (St Pete Beach) and is a Rays fan, so me living in Dodger territory I am torn between the two... I guess I would love to see it tight and go to 7, but will be happy whoever won...

@CBoukal hey man, was at the grocery store today checking out the high west. They had double rye, another bourbon both were about 35-37 a bottle and then they also had campfire for about $65. Is that about normal pricing for these?
Those are good prices

Anyone else planning to be on next Saturdays? Not doing Halloween this year so I will be on.

Anyone else planning to be on next Saturdays? Not doing Halloween this year so I will be on.
If the weather holds out we will be having a party in my driveway. So I’ll be late also

I plan on being on. I'm not sure what the Halloween procedures are going to be this year, my neighborhood is a hot spot for trick or treaters. So, I may just join the V herf in my shop instead.

Most likely,. It's obviously way past ToT time here, and I'm going to try and sweet talk my doc into granting official permission for at least one cigar a week. I'll hit him up with Dr. Gaby's information if he seems reluctant.