• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I'm thinking just the opposite. Let's see this showdown happen 😂
Gaby is a salesmen and a vendor. If you think he is going to login and say anything other than "these are going to be the best cigars you'll ever smoke" you are crazy. Plus its his brand, he better like them or why do it. I'm sure the owner of Gurkha thinks his cigars are "Real good" also. Here's to hoping they are at least smokable and better than Gurkha's.

Gaby is a salesmen and a vendor. If you think he is going to login and say anything other than "these are going to be the best cigars you'll ever smoke" you are crazy. Plus its his brand, he better like them or why do it. I'm sure the owner of Gurkha thinks his cigars are "Real good" also. Here's to hoping they are at least smokable and better than Gurkha's.

Well thankfully we have @H. Vachon to be the litmus test on that one.

To say the frau is "unhappy" about my plan on smoking some cigars tonight with you all would be a disservice to that word. I'm still on track for taking part tonight, though I'll probably be paying for it for a few days from my wife. I can't even do the dishes right now to make up for it...

To say the frau is "unhappy" about my plan on smoking some cigars tonight with you all would be a disservice to that word. I'm still on track for taking part tonight, though I'll probably be paying for it for a few days from my wife. I can't even do the dishes right now to make up for it...

Just use the Clinton approach. "I didn't inhale."

So what your saying is we are up for Wife #3 crushing one of us tonight! This just got a lot more promising! 🤣🤣🤣

Give her the silent treatment.