• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I’ll try and hop on for a bit tomorrow evening 😎 Also, perhaps sometime in the near future we can do a coffee and cigar chat in the morning so @kann can join us without having to stay up until 2am.
Good idea @kann if you are free a on morning this weekend let me know.

I’m on right now (1615 CET)). I’ll leave the room up and open on my phone while I’m reading until the battery dies. If anyone pops on, just give a yell if I don’t notice. Hope to see someone in there!
Nick, it was good seeing you earlier brother!

Good idea @kann if you are free a on morning this weekend let me know.

Mayyyyybe Sunday afternoon (here) / morning (for y'all). Depends on what die Frau has planned for me. Sounds like a good plan for the future, though. I'll even pick out a "morning" smoke. ;)

Nick, it was good seeing you earlier brother!

Bill! It was great seeing you, as brief as it was. Sorry my dog decided to take that moment to go crazy over something on the other side of the fence. He had been sleeping quietly in the sun up until that point. Hopefully we can do it again soon.

Learned two lessons from it, though: I need to wear earphones so I can hear better (or everyone is just going to be looking at my ear the whole time!), and I need to steal my daughter's battery pack to keep my phone charged. Hope to see you all in the v-lounge in the near future!

Its that time again folks!!!! if you are around from 8pm EST to probably 1030 or 11pm EST tonight click the link at the top and join the virtual herf

Sorry, guys. We ended up going until quite late in the evening/morning here last night. Unfortunately I missed you all, but I did make good friends with two new cigar buddies here on my street!

Good morning, slackers. I’m heading outside in five minutes (0925ish EST). Same as the other day — I’ll leave my phone open and on until it dies. Hope to see someone!

Aloha, from The Future! I’m on now (0900 EST, I think) and will leave the room open on my phone while I’m outside. Stop in and say good morning!

Aloha, from The Future! I’m on now (0900 EST, I think) and will leave the room open on my phone while I’m outside. Stop in and say good morning!
Nick, I’m gonna try catch you one morning. Even if it’s without a cigar.

Last edited:
Well, I'm up with 200ghz at 9pm CST, now all I have to do is remember. Pugs sometimes have trouble doing that, but I'll try.

I’ve got about 30-40 minutes left of this cigar. Room was empty but if anyone is around gimmie a shout

I'm hoping to be online around 1630 CET (soooo... 1030 EST?). I'm guessing many of you are already at work at that point during the week, but it's worth a try. I'll post when I am on, as normal. I am going to see if I can "follow" this thread, or something, and see if there is a way to get email or push notifications when it is updated, so that we can just use this thread to say, "Hey, I'm online if anyone happens to be around" like myself or Hayden yesterday. Maybe if everyone is getting notifications of random v-lounge visits, we can have more spontaneous meetings rather than just the planned Saturdays?

*EDIT* - "Watching" this thread with email notifications.

Ok, ran a little late finishing up with my daughter at her school. Give me about 15 minutes (1700 CET) and I should be in the v-lounge if anyone is around. Have a great morning! (I'm starting to feel like stogieman...).

I’m online now, and should be so for a while. Good morning, all!

Late start, but jumping online now (1644 CET).

I'll have to try and join you one of these mornings! Can't today, but hopefully soon!!