• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Y'all been keeping me sane these past two months -- another great night! I'll probably be absent for the next two weeks due to our trip. I'll try to pop in if can from SFO if the timing works out, but odds are this was my last v-herf of 2020. See y'all in the new year! Have a great rest of the weekend.

If you’ve never been in a server farm, think about what your expectations are for fort nox and multiply it by 2 or more. I’ve gone to one hosted by Amazon and another by iron mountain. It’s a little surreal what you go through to get access.

If you’ve never been in a server farm, think about what your expectations are for fort nox and multiply it by 2 or more. I’ve gone to one hosted by Amazon and another by iron mountain. It’s a little surreal what you go through to get access.
Fyi I haven’t had an audible fart in 6 months. Hahaha jk

Wow, really?