• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Are we strict on the pants thing? I feel like we should form a pants committee to discuss.

Room is always open. I usually check in each afternoon when I head outside, but so far it's just been me, myself, and I.

I may or may not be wearing pants when I do.

Oh, I think Saturday is no-can-do for me. IndyCar race is on at that time (first of the season... finally), and I'll be sitting in bed with headphones on watching it on my computer. If I'm still awake enough and up to it when the race is over, I'll check into the v-lounge and see if anyone is still around.

I will be late to this party Saturday but I will login when I get home and hopefully some of you are still on. Son's 12th birthday is today so tomorrow night we are going to a "place that throws shrimp at you".

I will be late to this party Saturday but I will login when I get home and hopefully some of you are still on. Son's 12th birthday is today so tomorrow night we are going to a "place that throws shrimp at you".
I’d tune in just to hear more about this!

Everything went to hell with the car stuff 😖 Count me in this evening