• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

"Business meeting"

God, I remember those days...
For real. The Stay at Home Moms and I are working on getting together to figure out how we are going to tackle the virtual learning that our 1st graders are going to have to do this fall, and how we can pool our resources to also provide social interaction along with other learning opportunities. My truth is stranger then fiction.

For real. The Stay at Home Moms and I are working on getting together to figure out how we are going to tackle the virtual learning that our 1st graders are going to have to do this fall, and how we can pool our resources to also provide social interaction along with other learning opportunities. My truth is stranger then fiction.

I meant, I remember having a job. When I used to work at the museum in Hawaii. We'd having meetings all the time. Like, meetings to plan other meetings about the meetings we would have in the future.

Why? What did you think I meant? :p

Probably won’t make it. Haven’t been able to smoke a cigar since i posted earlier this week. Still can’t taste or smell anything at all. Helps with baby diapers, not so much with steaks 😞

You can still come hang out for an hour or six. Just fix a nice, big drink, and some snacks.

Won't be on this week... Flying out to SoCal on Friday morning for an extended birthday weekend... Hoping to enjoy some cooler weather and a little bit of that coastline, but I will have a few smokes with me and I am looking forward to smoking my birthday stick that was gifted to me by Jfields... 😀