• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Didn’t realize my battery was done on my laptop... Going to grab a bite to eat, talk to you guys later... Tell Gaby I enjoyed hearing his story and look forward to smoking his cigars in a couple weeks...
Go dodgers!

Holy hell, guys. That was freakin awesome tonight. @CigarMan Andy, thank you for ringing Gaby and having him come hang out with us. He is a very cool dude, and an infinite, passionate, fountain of knowledge. I couldn't talk tonight, but I didn't need to. Listening to Bill and Gaby talk to each other was witnessing two masters on a different level. I can't wait to try those cigars now!

Again everyone, thank you for letting someone as new as me to join in. This was extremely informative and entertaining. While next weekend is Halloween my neighborhood is all in. So I will be be BBQing, having the fire pit going in the front yard celebrating the first Halloween on the weekend in what feels like forever.

I’ve actually ordered a couple boxes of factory smokes and nubs to hand out to the parents that are interested. So I may be online to pass the time.

@CBoukal hey man, was at the grocery store today checking out the high west. They had double rye, another bourbon both were about 35-37 a bottle and then they also had campfire for about $65. Is that about normal pricing for these?

Enjoyed last night, the best news I heard was that Nick can smoke cigars while he is healing...

Just wondering if I missed anything after my iPad died?

You didn’t miss much, everyone started jumping off around that point. Brad did give us a tour of the new house and his sex swing.