• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Ill be late, our friends down the street want us to come over for dinner and cards to get our minds off everything.

We had to put down our 8 year old English springer spaniel last night. Way more emotions than I excepted. Just good to do something else other than look around the house and think of him.
I’m sorry for you guys. What a loss. Well enjoy your time tonight, we will see you when we see you.

So you are going to go from not smoking for, like 6 weeks, to that line up? Better make sure those batteries are charged in that Life Alert. Glad to have you one tonight partaking.

Aye. I'm not sure I'll get through all three, but figure I'd have them on hand just in case. Starting with the Robaina, then the PLPC, and then the Kafie if I still feel like it. Y'all said the Kafie wasn't that strong, so I'm not particularly worried about it. I'm going to be seated all night (still in a wheelchair), so no walking for me; no falling for me. I know I'm not ready for that LFD Bull yet...

Very sorry to hear that chad. I hate that for y’all. Always hard to lose a companion.

@kann, not sure if you’ve started but start with that maduro

I think the connie had more balls than the maduro. And that’s not necessarily a compliment to the Connie.

That's kind of why I was planning on saving the Kafie for last -- enjoy the CCs, and then if I still was up to it, sip on that until lights out. I'll be honest: I'll smoke the Kafie, but I'm not too worried about giving it my full attention. It will be more of a time killer if I'm still awake.

That's kind of why I was planning on saving the Kafie for last -- enjoy the CCs, and then if I still was up to it, sip on that until lights out. I'll be honest: I'll smoke the Kafie, but I'm not too worried about giving it my full attention. It will be more of a time killer if I'm still awake.
Yeah up to you. It’s super light. I usually do my light ones first, but if you prefer them last then do it that way. Good flavors in the first third tho

Another great night... and my vocal cords still work! Thanks to all who hung out till the wee hours of the morning (for me). Can't wait until next week.

(Also, false alarm on the snake -- the four-legged asshole somehow managed to drag a rather large tree limb into the middle of the yard.)