• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

ok Folks its Herf time!!!! We will be on till probably Midnight EST or later so from now until them join anytime and stay as long as you wish. Hayden can't drink tonight so he'll be our DD

Super happy to see everyone on tonight along with our new addition. Very happy to see our group, as always and thank god Siri helps with autocorrect at this point. Looking forward to seeing y’all next Saturday. It’s been stated many time, but just to state it again, highlight of my week, thank god I have short distance vision loss for these herfs....

Super happy to see everyone on tonight along with our new addition. Very happy to see our group, as always and thank god Siri helps with autocorrect at this point. Looking forward to seeing y’all next Saturday. It’s been stated many time, but just to state it again, highlight of my week, thank god I have short distance vision loss for these herfs....
Yes sir!
@JoeMO it was great meeting you!

Another great night! @JoeMO, glad you joined us... and I hope you are still glad, too. I told you that we shit talk a lot, but we took it a little too literally last night. So it goes... Also, I can't believe how many of you degenerates were still online when I finally wheeled off into the night; usually by that time we are down to only Chester, Paul T, and myself. I (again) echo Nurse Brad in saying that Saturday nights are one of the highlights of my week. Can't wait until next weekend!

Another great night! @JoeMO, glad you joined us... and I hope you are still glad, too. I told you that we shit talk a lot, but we took it a little too literally last night. So it goes... Also, I can't believe how many of you degenerates were still online when I finally wheeled off into the night; usually by that time we are down to only Chester, Paul T, and myself. I (again) echo Nurse Brad in saying that Saturday nights are one of the highlights of my week. Can't wait until next weekend!
Thanks for the welcome Nick, I'd say with 8-10 guys sitting around smoking cigars and drinking, most of the bodily fluid conversation was pretty standard. I look forward to learning and figuring out half of the cigars people mentioned and/or were smoking along with some bourbons/whiskeys as well. Hope to see you Saturday night. Joe