• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Over and over this last year I have been so humbled by this group! Amazing surprise early bday gift party tonight. I can’t wait to destroy the kids in the morning with my new toy.
thank you gents!! Very surprised and feeling the love. This virtual herf has been the 2nd best thing to come from this pandemic with only my wedding being the top!

0C24B29A-4330-4A05-A4C9-91F696A6F21C.jpeg

It’s theme night! You might say, I'm going to Parti all night...

Partagas Lusitania — ESO ABR 15, Bill(!)
Partagas Petit Corona — FF Split
Partagas Short — LMB JUN 19 (mine)

42E7602A-234E-4071-8179-5226E3488755.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 39490I'm going to follow Nick's lead with a theme. These 3 have been sent/gifted to me. Montecristo 2 from a local friend, Howard, A. Fuente from Steve @ConDaddy, and AB Magic Toast from Brad @Thoughts. Look forward to seeing you gentlemen this evening or in Nicks case, tomorrow morning.
Hate to tell you this, but the monty is a fake... Cuba does not put cello on their premium cigars (at least for the past 50 years)

Hate to tell you this, but the monty is a fake... Cuba does not put cello on their premium cigars (at least for the past 50 years)
I don't mind you telling me at all. I appreciate the insight. Fake? Is the Monte 2 supposed to be Cuban? Remember, I'm on the newbie side of newbie! :)

I don't mind you telling me at all. I appreciate the insight. Fake? Is the Monte 2 supposed to be Cuban? Remember, I'm on the newbie side of newbie! :)
Like Nick said, the band refers to cuba... With the ”fact” that over 90 percent of the Cuban cigars in the US being fake, it’s easy to acquire them... we all have. You just toss it and move on.

Alright one of my picks got kicked out of the league for a fake ID so I'm replacing it with one from my newbie trade with theorangeman. View attachment 39494
Just because it’s fake doesn’t mean you shouldnt smoke it. I have a box of fakes a friend gave me. They are still a decent smoke. Just don’t pass judgment on the real thing based on that one