• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Great Pic, but its missing a cigar :)
Trust me, the way the week has been going, a seegar is getting closer and closer. Had tooth pulled last Friday. Ive done everything the doc ordered, including antibiotics. I'm worried about the dreaded "dry socket" issue with Quad State Herf coming up. Ain't had a seegar since 15July. It's killing me! No worries though, I'll hit stage three shortly.

Floyd T

Trust me, the way the week has been going, a seegar is getting closer and closer. Had tooth pulled last Friday. Ive done everything the doc ordered, including antibiotics. I'm worried about the dreaded "dry socket" issue with Quad State Herf coming up. Ain't had a seegar since 15July. It's killing me! No worries though, I'll hit stage three shortly.

Floyd T
No cigars, no red meat! Damn, you must be turning into some health nut from the big city. Are you moving to Portland or Austin?

No cigars, no red meat! Damn, you must be turning into some health nut from the big city. Are you moving to Portland or Austin?
I am not a health nut by choice. I'm telling you, it's been a bit of a change for me. I've eaten what's "supposed" to be ok, in Subway and a small restaurant only to find out it wasn't. Within a few hours, my body is telling me NO!!! There's plenty to eat out there, I just have to re-educate/train myself on pre-planning. No more "just grab a bite here" and go. THos folks with kids may have this down pat, but not I.

HELL NO, I ain't moving to Austin or Portland. Home is where I am, til I go into a box!

Floyd T

Goin easy and drinking light tonight in this lovely St Louis heat. Hell it's so hot I thought I saw Steve walk by. Hoping to enjoy three sticks tonight from some great brothers. Thanks to Ben, Jon, and Chester.View attachment 45423
We must have got your weather, it’s been raining non stop for 2 days. Still in the 80’s but humidity is stupid right now.