• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I enjoyed the visit last night. It was fun hangin with Hayden in “The Hut”! I’m sold on em. Two smokers can, at times, fill it with a good bit of smoke. It was toasty warm though. Until next time….

Floyd T

Nick,

Understandable. I can deal with heat, but cold just sucks the will to live, right out of my body. It's al about enjoyment, and smoking a seegar outside in cold weather, doesn't do it for me. Hang in there.

Floyd T

Nick,

Understandable. I can deal with heat, but cold just sucks the will to live, right out of my body. It's al about enjoyment, and smoking a seegar outside in cold weather, doesn't do it for me. Hang in there.

Floyd T
I was able to start a fire these past two nights, and it has been wonderful out there. Hope the weather cooperates next weekend!

Nick,

Floyd T
Amen to that!

Happy Benerday! It hasn't gotten out of the 30s here today, but I've already got my fire built and ready to start for tonight. I think we'll be ok!

-Pepin Blue Delicias (pre-herf reading)
-HU Mag 46 (penultimate stick from my 2018 box I've been highly disappointed in)
-QdO something-or-other from @jfields (I misplaced the paper with the name of this one)
-RASS

26D2860A-9D7E-4591-8629-6242AB1A804F.jpeg

Last edited: