• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Michael, we deal with @CigarStone already, so I'm sure we can tolerate you. You CA folks are supposed to be pretty laid back. @IngloriousBasterd and @CigSid (and possibly @Gavin ) fit that mold. C'mon, you can tell us all about the days winnings from the track!

Floyd T
Haha. I get it though it’s hard for us CA guys to hop on because it’s so early in our day, especially in the summer. It was hot as satin’s taint last night while I was on but the big box fan I had blowin on me helped. I forgot to put out my Thermacell too and I’m all bit up by skeetrs. Thanks for the tip on Thermacells too @H. Vachon and @drunkfish3. It’s been working wonders. (When I can remember to use it)

I remember someone told me awhile back that there were a couple regular meet times. I can't remember when you all get together.

What are the regular meet times/days?

I remember someone told me awhile back that there were a couple regular meet times. I can't remember when you all get together.

wednesday and saturday nights. Keep an eye on this post and they'll announce starting times on the day of, usually around 8EST

Wednesday 8 EST to usually 11 EST
Saturday 8 EST to usually 1 EST

Some guys are on for 20-30 minutes, some for a smoke or two, and a couple are on the whole time.
Some guys are pretty quite (Nick, Dan, Chad, Chester), some guys talk a bit, some talk a lot, and some asshats never shut the fuck up. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I feel better now.

Last edited:

Some guys are on for 20-30 minutes, some for a smoke or two, and a couple are on the whole time.
Some guys are pretty quite (Nick, Dan, Chad, Chester), some guys talk a bit, and some asshats never shut the fuck up. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I feel better now.
Cool. That's right around the time I get home from work and eat. I'll try to jump on for a smoke afterwards and see what happening.

Thanks.

You just straight up don’t like the flavor or you are comparing it to 23 yr and price vs that bottle
I would say it tastes EXACTLY like the 23. I haven't done a blind comparison but I doubt I could tell the difference.

I would say it tastes EXACTLY like the 23. I haven't done a blind comparison but I doubt I could tell the difference.
I think XO is more refined with more subtle nuances and a tad smoother than 23. Is it worth more than double what 23 goes for ? I don’t really have an answer to that. Try both side by side either inside with air conditioned temp or outside when it no more than 65-70 degrees. I think you will see what I am referring to. When it’s too hot outside you don’t feel those subtleties

I think XO is more refined with more subtle nuances and a tad smoother than 23. Is it worth more than double what 23 goes for ? I don’t really have an answer to that. Try both side by side either inside with air conditioned temp or outside when it no more than 65-70 degrees. I think you will see what I am referring to. When it’s too hot outside you don’t feel those subtleties
Good idea, I will do that thanks!

Some guys are pretty quite (Nick, Dan, Chad, Chester), some guys talk a bit, some talk a lot, and some asshats never shut the fuck up. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I feel better now.
Damn ass hats.